The design of Tennis Cottage is private, tropical, child friendly and comfortable. The Cottage consists of a main house and a guest house. The main house contains the living/dining and kitchen areas, plus a romantic master bedroom and bath. A large covered deck runs along the upper length of the main house and provides an excellent place to relax and enjoy the scenic views and magical Caribbean nights. The second bedroom/bath is private and cozy and is located in the guesthouse behind the main house. The third bedroom/bath is on the lower level of the main house and opens to the 40 foot pool and large sundeck.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bed Description: 2 Queens, 2 Twins convert to King
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Location: Chocolate Hole Harbor
- Proximity: Ocean View
- Property Size: 2100+ sq. ft.
- Year Property Complete: 2100+ sq. ft.
- Beach: Westin Beach
- Pool: Yes
- Pool Dimensions: 40' x 10' x 4 - 5 ft deep
- Air Conditioning: Yes, all rooms
- Children: Welcome
- Wifi: Yes
- Ipod Connectivity: Yes
- Damage Deposit: $500
- Distance To Town: It's a 6 minute drive to the shops, restaurants and grocery stores in Cruz Bay.
- Living Dining: The relaxing, air conditioned living area captures great views and cooling breezes and comes equipped with wireless DSL, 32 inch flat screen cable TV/DVD, a AM/FM stereo/CD and an I Pod dock. You may dine on the pool deck at a table for six, or on the upper level deck at the table for 6, or inside at a table that also seats 6. There is a washer/dryer on the lower level.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is very well equipped for anything from snacks to gourmet meals and includes a gas BBQ grill in the courtyard.
- Bedroom Details: All three bedrooms have 32" cable flat screen TV's, blue ray DVD players, a/c and ceiling fans, or if you prefer, all also open to soft cooling breezes. The main house master suite has a queen bed and is located off the great room. The private master suite is in the guest house and has a king bed and opens to the courtyard. The third bedroom on the lower level of the main house has a queen bed, a sitting area and it overlooks the pool and Chocolate Hole. All bedrooms have adjoining tiled baths.
Tennis Cottage overlooks Chocolate Hole Harbor with south facing sunny and scenic views of the harbor and the Caribbean Sea. Although the Cottage is the neighbor of Tennis Villa, both villas are private and hidden from view from each other. Each villa has a separate, private driveway and parking area, but a path connects the two villas and insures an easy walk from one house to the other.
Chocolate Hole is a well-established, quiet and convenient neighborhood that consists of high-priced residential villas. Groceries at Starfish Market are a 4-5 minute drive and the many restaurants and shops of Cruz Bay are an easy 7-minute drive. The restaurants, beach, spa and tennis courts of the Westin Resort are a 2 minute drive.
Vehicle Information A 4 Wheel Drive vehicle is needed for travel on St John
Rates, Printing Errors, Changes and Omissions: Caribbean Villas is not responsible for printing errors and inadvertent omissions. All rates and villa details are subject to change without prior notice.
PHONE SERVICE/CELL PHONES: Local phone service is interrupted regularly and in spite of our efforts to reinstate service it can some times take weeks. AT&T is the only cell service we find operates efficiently on the island. If you do not have AT&T we strongly suggest you bring a pay as you go AT&T cell phone with you as we do not provide cell phones should the local phone service be interrupted.
Internet Service: The internet service is subject to frequent interruption. We cannot guarantee internet quality or speed. Renters might find it convenient to travel with a cellular carrier MiFi – a couple of examples are AT&T and Virgin Mobile. There will be no refunds due to the internet not working.
Pool Floats: Pool floats are not guaranteed with your villa rental. If you want access to them, please bring them with you.
- In Season Prices
Dec. 16, 2017 – April 13, 2018
$2975/wk for 2 * $3220/wk for 3 * $3465/wk for 4 * $3710/wk for 5 * $3955/wk for 6
Christmas/New Years (Dec 16 to Jan 6)
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom
- Off Season Pricing
April 15, 2017 – Dec. 15, 2017
$1820/wk for 2 people * $1995/wk for 3 * $2170/wk for 4 $2345/wk for 5 * $2520/wk for 6
Thanksgiving-Off Season Rates Apply
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom
- Hotel Tax/Service Charge
12.5% Hotel tax/5% Service Charge
- Damage Deposit
Caribbean Villa Comments
- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Tennis Cottage has always been a charming, attractive and comfortable villa, but in 2007 its appeal was significantly enhanced with the addition of a 40 foot pool, a 60 foot sundeck, more a/c, wireless DSL and an I Pod dock. Tennis Cottage is now, also, a very well equipped vacation home.
Tennis Cottage also enjoys a favorable location in a private, quiet and convenient neighborhood with scenic water views. By itself, this is an easy to recommend, 3-bedroom villa with an oversized pool and sundeck. But what really distinguishes the Cottage is that it can be rented in combination with Tennis Villa, and you thereby gain access to the finest villa amenities and activities package on St. John. Tennis Villa's amenities include; a private tennis and basketball court, a 43 foot pool, a regulation pool table, a horseshoe pit and a piano. The Cottage also has a romantic essence that makes it a great spot for honeymooners, lovers and families. Better yet, rent the Cottage and the great house next door and bring the wedding party, lots of friends or the extended family.
Tennis Cottage has a resident outdoor cat that visits the property.
- Guest Comments:
- We enjoyed our stay at great deal. Tennis Cottage was very nice and clean. Thank you!
- Thank you for our wonderful stay at Tennis Cottage. We enjoyed it immensely! it was a great location and property!
- We had a fabulous time. . St. John is so beautiful. Tennis cottage was delightful!! It was a great vacation. Thank you!