- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Reefside Villa is located on an uncommonly large lot of more than one acre. This allows Reefside Villa enough land area to include a small sand beach on the calm, protected waters of Chocolate Hole Harbor. Although this beach will never be confused with Trunk Bay, it is quite a pleasant, tranquil and sunny place to relax by the water, or to launch a snorkeling or kayaking expedition, or to pull up in a dingy and come ashore for lunch. (kayaks and dinghies can be rented in Cruz Bay).
- Other distinctive features of Reefside Villa include;
- Zoned, a/c in all rooms,
- A handsome traditional design where the living room, dining room and kitchen are separate and distinct rooms, each with its own attractive and discerning interior décor,
- An oversized pool, surrounded by luxuriant landscaping that creates a beautiful and very private poolside patio,
- Sun all day on the poolside patio and the beach, and for those who prefer to be outside in the shade, there is a 500 sq/ft covered deck with comfortable furniture, located off the living and dining rooms,
- A very comfortable, 300 sq/ft air conditioned office, located just off the pool deck, for those who must work on vacation,
- A very private and tranquil location, yet you’re an easy walk to the Westin Resort and a 5-minute drive from Cruz Bay.
- Four very private and attractively furnished guest bedrooms plus a spacious master bedroom with excellent views and a top of the villa location.
Reefside Villa is recommended for families or multiple couples who desire to vacation together while still maintaining a strong sense of privacy.
- Guest Comments:
We had a wonderful time. The villa and the staff exceeded expectations. Thank you very, very much!