Dream Come True is a charming, two-level home was completed in the fall of 2004. Dream Come True incorporates many classic Caribbean design elements such as solid, concrete construction, native stone walls, Doric columns, tiled exterior decks, tiled interior floors and beamed cathedral ceilings. On the upper level, a columned trellis lines the tiled pathway into the living room. The dining room, kitchen, and a half bath are also on the upper level, along with two master bedrooms/baths, and a covered deck that runs the length of the villa. Each bedroom is recessed slightly from the other to afford unobstructed views of the sea. The third bedroom/bath is located on the lower level, which is accessed by exterior stairs, and it also has a breathtaking view of the sea and its own, private deck. To ensure privacy, the always-warm pool, and the hot tub and sun deck are also located on the upper level, and have been placed on the west end of the villa, while the bedrooms are on the east end.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bed Description: 3 Queens
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Property Location: Devers Bay
- Proximity: Beachfront
- Property Size: n/a
- Year Property Complete: 2004
- Beach: Devers Bay
- Pool: Yes
- Pool Dimensions: 16 x 13 x 5 ft deep
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes, Bedrooms only
- Children: Welcome
- Wifi: Yes
- Ipod Connectivity: Yes
- Damage Deposit: $500
- Distance To Town: 8 minute drive in to Cruz Bay.
- Living Dining: The living room is tastefully and comfortably furnished in aged honey, Henry Link, wicker furniture with matching accessories. The villa has been lovingly decorated with emphasis on local art and artists. A cable, color television, and DVD player are included along with a stereo system which has the capacity for CDs, cassettes and includes AM/FM radio. There is also a portable stereo for use on the pool deck. Screened, sliding glass doors open to a covered deck on the front of the house facing the sea, and a sun deck wraps around the side and back of the villa. The interior dining table seats 6 and the table on the deck also seats 6 for outside dining. In addition, there is a bar counter in the dining area.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is three steps above the dining area so that when you are standing at the food preparation counter, you are afforded a breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea as you prepare the meal. The kitchen is well equipped with a 4-burner gas stove and oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, brisker, blender, washer/dryer, and a large assortment of dinnerware, cookware, and accessories. A telephone, gas barbecue grill, coolers and beach chairs are included.
- Bedroom Details: All three master bedrooms are similar in size with queen beds, split system, quiet running air conditioning, and gorgeous views of the bay. One upper level bedroom has an outdoor, garden shower, and the other upper level bedroom has an outdoor shower with a view of the sea. The third bedroom has a glass block, indoor shower, with a view of the sea accessible by opening the canopy windows.
A Dream Come True is a charming villa which is located about twenty feet above the turquoise waters of the Caribbean in the quiet and picturesque cove known as Devers Bay on the south shore of St. John. There are only a handful of homes on Devers Bay, so this hidden cove has retained its natural beauty, serenity, and privacy. The warm waters below, accessed by gradual, concrete steps, offer abundant snorkeling adventures, swimming opportunities, beach combing, and romantic, moonlight strolls on the beach. A hallmark of Dream Come True is its outstanding ocean views from all areas. The lapping of the gentle waves is a serene accompaniment to the backdrop of the day. The shops, restaurants, and nightlife of Cruz Bay are only a 2-3 mile drive on paved roads.
Vehicle Information A 4 Wheel Drive vehicle is needed for travel on St John
Rates, Printing Errors, Changes and Omissions: Caribbean Villas is not responsible for printing errors and inadvertent omissions. All rates and villa details are subject to change without prior notice.
PHONE SERVICE/CELL PHONES: Local phone service is interrupted regularly and in spite of our efforts to reinstate service it can some times take weeks. AT&T is the only cell service we find operates efficiently on the island. If you do not have AT&T we strongly suggest you bring a pay as you go AT&T cell phone with you as we do not provide cell phones should the local phone service be interrupted.
Internet Service: The internet service is subject to frequent interruption. We cannot guarantee internet quality or speed. Renters might find it convenient to travel with a cellular carrier MiFi – a couple of examples are AT&T and Virgin Mobile. There will be no refunds due to the internet not working.
Pool Floats: Pool floats are not guaranteed with your villa rental. If you want access to them, please bring them with you.
- In Season Prices
Dec. 16, 2017 – April 13, 2018
$4690/wk for 2 people * $4970/wk for 3 * $5250/wk for 4 * $5530/wk for 5 * $5810/wk for 6
Christmas/New Years (Dec 16 to Jan 6)
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom
- Off Season Pricing
April 15, 2017 – Dec. 15, 2017
$2800/wk for 2 people * $3150/wk for 3 $3500/wk for 4 * $3850/wk for 5 * $4200/wk for 6
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom
- Hotel Tax/Service Charge
12.5% Hotel tax/5% Service Charge
- Damage Deposit
Caribbean Villa Comments
- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Dream Come True was designed by a couple who rented other villas for years while carefully planning the perfect elements to incorporate into their dream home. Their studious approach to home design is reflected in the charm, warmth and comfort of this wonderful island retreat. Start with an idyllic location just above the sapphire waters of the Caribbean. This is a peaceful and quiet spot with great views, soft breezes and the soothing background music of light surf lapping the shore. Gradual stairs provide easy access to beach combing and fine swimming and snorkeling in the 82 degree sparkling waters. The sun lights up your pool and sun deck from 9am-5pm, but there are also covered decks and shaded areas for reading, relaxing and enjoying the view. At night, the hot tub provides a romantic place to gaze at the stars that shimmer so brightly in the southern latitudes.
The interior layout and décor of this charming villa is as pleasing and inviting as its setting, and gentle trade winds, ceiling fans, and air conditioned bedrooms keep the house quite comfortable. This adorable villa is perfect for a honeymoon, romantic getaway, or special occasion. It's a top choice for families with children, and for couples. In sum, we think that just about anyone will love this villa. For other equally appealing villas on Devers Bay take a look at Sunset Beach (4 bedrooms).
Dream Come True is a non-smoking house please. Note: Dream Come True has a steep driveway and we strongly recommend a four wheel drive vehicle when renting this villa.
- Guest Comments:
- I would like to thank everyone at Caribbean Villas for the most awesome holiday! Everyone in my family loved every minute of St John and our stay at Dream Come True! We loved the house and its location! Thank you!!
- We LOVED Dream Come True and the staff at Caribbean Villas are always so helpful! Thank you for a wonderful vacation!
- We had a wonderful vacation! Dream Come True met all of our expectations and more. The home was lovely and the views tremendous!
- Thanks again for another wonderful Caribbean Villa vacation. All was wonderful....totally enjoyed A Dream Come True. We did have some trouble with the heat on the hot tub but the office was very prompt providing assistance. All great!!!!! Looking forward to next time....