- Caribbean Villas Comments:
St. John is blessed with many lovely villas in picturesque locations, but this National Park setting is the very essence of island splendor, with magnificent day and evening views, undisturbed privacy and total peace and quiet, yet you are only a 1/2 mile from one of the world's most beautiful beaches. If you value, natural beauty, tranquility and the feeling of being alone, this location is heaven on an island.
The publishers of Caribbean Travel and Life were so impressed with Cinnamon Ridge that it was featured on the cover of an issue dedicated to the "Unspoiled Caribbean". They stated that this island home is a fine example of how the delicate beauty of nature and the comforts of a multi-million home can be woven into the same setting, without compromising either.
The spacious deck with its pool, hot tub, waterfall, tropical gardens and spectacular views provides a wonderful outdoor living area, while the well furnished house provides relaxing indoor comfort. This is an excellent vacation home for families, or for 1-5 couples or small business meetings, and this romantic and beautiful setting is also well suited for honeymooners and lovers. If your travel plans include more than 10 people, your neighbors, (Cinnamon Bay Estates, Anole, and Peace and Plenty) are all premiere villas that are within a 2-3 minute walking distance.
NOTE: Cinnamon Ridge has a resident outdoor cat that visits the property.
Note: A 4 wheel drive vehicle is advisable for Cinnamon Ridge. The Cinnamon Ridge neighborhood roads are unpaved, and the road conditions vary dependent on the weather. The roads are not dangerous, but can be bumpy due to periods of heavy rainfall during rainy season.
- Guest Comments:
- Thank you! We had a great time, as usual, and found the house to be even better then the picutures. Our only moment of doubt was the impressive driveway, which we mastered after a few days!!
- The Cinnamon Ridge setting was very beautiful and my party had a wonderful time!
- Thanks again for a great stay at Cinnamon Ridge. The villa is older but it still felt like a home-away-from-home!
- We just returned home for a week at Cinnamon Ridge. We were so fortunate to have the opportunity to stay at such an amazing place. The house exceeded our expectations. From the beautiful views to the furniture, from the big beach towels to the kitchen appliances, everything was wonderful. The driveway was a little daunting but fortunately we had been on island several times prior and were somewhat used to the crazy driving conditions.