Sea Breeze was remodeled to create what we feel is the most elegant of all the Battery Hill units. Some of the upgrades include; antiques and fine furnishings throughout, new marble floors, hand rubbed mahogany doors, marble new countertops and mahogany cabinets in the kitchen and bath and an oversized deck with great views. Sea Breeze is located on the lower (ground) level of the A Building.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bed Description: 2 Queens
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Location: Cruz Bay
- Proximity: Ocean View
- Property Size: 1200 sq. ft.
- Year Property Complete: 1986
- Beach: Salomon Beach - or National Park 5-10 min.
- Pool: Yes - shared
- Pool Dimensions: 11.5 x 23.5 ft
- Hot Tub: No
- Wifi: Yes
- Housekeeping: No
- Ipod Connectivity: Yes
- Damage Deposit: $500
- Air Conditioning: Yes, all rooms
- Children: Welcome
- Distance To Town: It’s a short 5 minute walk to downtown Cruz Bay. It’s also an easy walk to the cabstands, where a 5-10 minute ride in an open air taxi takes you to St. John’s famous national park beaches.
- Living Dining: The beautifully furnished living room, with newly added a/c opens to the large private deck and includes a 37” cable TV/DVD, stereo with CD, DSL internet access, and well-appointed furnishings and accessories. A dining table for four on the spacious deck overlooks the harbor and there is a second table off the guest bedroom deck.
- Kitchen: The elegant kitchen has mahogany cabinets and marble countertops and is fully equipped for complete meals.
- Bedroom Details: The master bedroom with a/c and queen bed opens to a harbor view and has TV/DVD and mahogany closet. The guest bedroom also has a queen bed, a/c, TV/DVD, a mahogany closet and access to a small private deck.
The Battery Hill Luxury Suites consist of eight 2-bedroom, 1 bath condominium units. Battery Hill is located on the top of the hill that runs along the south side of Cruz Bay Harbor with picturesque views that are not blocked by Grande Bay or other buildings. The scenic view includes Cruz Bay Harbor, Linde Point and Caneel Hill, with the Caribbean Sea, St. Thomas, Lovango and other islands visible in the distance. It’s a short walk (5 minutes) to the restaurants, bars, shops, boutiques, groceries and nightlife in Cruz Bay. It’s also an easy walk to the cabstands, where a 5-10 minute ride in an open air taxi takes you to St. John’s famous national park beaches.
The eight condos share a pool and sundeck, and there is on site parking.
Battery Hill was designed to maximize privacy so the units were built vertically and have no walls in common with another condo. Buildings A and B are both three stories tall with one unit on each level, and Building C is a 2-level building containing two units. All the units have exterior decks with Sea Breeze having an oversized deck.
Vehicle Information A 4 Wheel Drive vehicle is needed for travel on St John
Rates, Printing Errors, Changes and Omissions: Caribbean Villas is not responsible for printing errors and inadvertent omissions. All rates and villa details are subject to change without prior notice.
Phone Service/Cell Phones: Local phone service is interrupted regularly and in spite of our efforts to reinstate service it can some times take weeks. AT&T is the only cell service we find operates efficiently on the island. If you do not have AT&T we strongly suggest you bring a pay as you go AT&T cell phone with you as we do not provide cell phones should the local phone service be interrupted.
Internet Service: The internet service is subject to frequent interruption. We cannot guarantee internet quality or speed. Renters might find it convenient to travel with a cellular carrier MiFi – a couple of examples are AT&T and Virgin Mobile. There will be no refunds due to the internet not working.
Pool Floats: Pool floats are not guaranteed with your villa rental. If you want access to them, please bring them with you.