Anole is a two level design with the great room and two bedrooms/baths, plus a half bath on the upper level, and two more bedrooms/baths and the pool on the lower level. You park on the upper level and enter into the handsome great room, complete with handsome island stonework, tiled floors, a cathedral ceiling and a gorgeous view of Cinnamon Bay. The kitchen and interior dining are on the right side of the great room, while the living area occupies the left half of this attractive room. The upper level bedrooms, each with a delightful screened in porch and sitting area are located on both sides of the great room. A tiled sundeck runs the length of the great room, and exterior stairs off the sundeck lead to the pool and the lower bedrooms. The lower bedrooms also are good sized, with pleasant screened in porches and lots of privacy. A covered deck is located between the lower bedrooms. The pool sits in a very private, lushly landscaped site on the west (left) side of the house and can be accessed by stairs from the house or the entrance area.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 7
- Bed Description: 1 King 2 twins convert to king (Upper), 1 King & 2 twins convert to King (Lower)
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Property Location: Cinnamon Bay
- Proximity: Ocean View
- Property Size: 3600 sq. ft. (approx)
- Year Property Complete: 1991
- Beach: Cinnamon Bay- 2 min. drive
- Pool: Yes
- Pool Dimensions: 16 x 10 x 5 ft
- Hot Tub: No
- Air Conditioning: No A/C
- Children: Welcome
- Wifi: Yes
- Housekeeping: No
- Ipod Connectivity: Yes
- Damage Deposit: $500
- Distance To Town: Anole is a 15 minute drive from Cruz Bay and the last 1/2 mile is a bumpy dirt road intended to discourage tourists from exploring this quiet neighborhood. ** A rental (4WD) vehicle is required, as local taxi service is not available in this neighborhood.
- Living Dining: The great room, with its cathedral ceiling, handsome stonework and tiled floor, is located in the middle of the villa, with a bedroom on each side. The 30 x 8 foot wall of screened glass pocket doors offers marvelous views from everywhere in the great room. The spacious living area occupies much of the great room and is furnished with comfortable wicker and rattan furniture, a cable TV/DVD, a stereo CD and wireless internet. The interior dining table seats 6-8 and is located in a romantic nook in the front corner of the great room, while the dining table on the upper deck also seats 6-8. There is also a table and chairs on the pool deck.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is in the rear of the great room but it also shares the gorgeous view. The kitchen is fully equipped, including a refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher and microwave oven. In the back of the kitchen there is a pantry and a washer/dryer and a gas grill is on the upper deck.
- Bedroom Details: All four bedrooms are oversized (305 sq/ft) and all are located to insure excellent privacy from each other. The upper level east (right) bedroom has a king bed while the upper level west (left) bedroom has 2 twins that can be converted to a king. The two lower level bedrooms are accessed by exterior stairs from the upper deck or the pool deck. The lower level east (right) bedroom has 2 twin beds which can be converted to a king and the lower level west (left) bedroom is a king bed. Each bedroom has a lovely 150 sq ft fully screened porch with wicker furniture, and each bedroom has a telephone and a tiled bath and shower.
Anole is located about 600 feet above the turquoise waters and white sands of beautiful Cinnamon Bay, along St. Johns fabled north shore. Cinnamon Bay is totally surrounded by St. Johns stunning National Park, and as with Peter Bay, the villas built in this beautiful neighborhood are pricey and distinctive. Although Anole does have a neighbor, Peace and Plenty, the privacy of this home is superb and this setting is the very definition of a peaceful, quiet and away-from-it-all island locale. The view is absolutely gorgeous and includes Tobago and Little Tobago Islands, Jost Van Dyke, Tortola, and other islands floating on turquoise and blue seas. Cinnamon Bay and Trunk Bay lie below you and offer excellent swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, wind surfing, sunning and stress free relaxation.
It is a 15 minute drive from Cruz Bay and the last 1/2 mile is a bumpy dirt road intended to discourage tourists from exploring this quiet neighborhood. A 4 wheel drive rental vehicle is necessary as local taxi service is not available in this neighborhood.
Vehicle Information A 4 Wheel Drive vehicle is needed for travel on St John
Rates, Printing Errors, Changes and Omissions: Caribbean Villas is not responsible for printing errors and inadvertent omissions. All rates and villa details are subject to change without prior notice.
PHONE SERVICE/CELL PHONES: Local phone service is interrupted regularly and in spite of our efforts to reinstate service it can some times take weeks. AT&T is the only cell service we find operates efficiently on the island. If you do not have AT&T we strongly suggest you bring a pay as you go AT&T cell phone with you as we do not provide cell phones should the local phone service be interrupted.
Internet Service: The internet service is subject to frequent interruption. We cannot guarantee internet quality or speed. Renters might find it convenient to travel with a cellular carrier MiFi – a couple of examples are AT&T and Virgin Mobile. There will be no refunds due to the internet not working.
Pool Floats: Pool floats are not guaranteed with your villa rental. If you want access to them, please bring them with you.