- Caribbean Villas Comments:
We began offering this classic Caribbean home in 1992. At that time, we described its location as… "quiet, peaceful, private, and splendidly beautiful and unspoiled." Jump ahead to the year 2020, and thanks to the presence of the National Park, our description of Reef Bay is still the same.
Although Reef Bay hasn’t changed much, Virgin Seabreeze certainly has as the owner is always making improvements; from new door and windows, updating bathrooms, adding a/c and flat screen TV/DVDs in the bedrooms, the owners goal is to make this a special home away from home for all to enjoy.
A hot tub was installed in a very private and romantic spot, The rooms were refurnished, new stairs to the pool and a new pool deck were installed, and many other updates and improvements were made. In 1992 we said that Virgin Seabreeze; “…easily earns a strong recommendation.
First, Virgin Seabreeze is a beautiful example of classic Danish architecture on St John, with white masonry buildings, tiled roofs, wooden shutter doors, an antique brick patio and courtyard, gorgeous hand cut stonework, a spacious layout, and terraced tropical gardens.
Second, the interior of Seabreeze is comfortable and attractive with custom built rattan furniture, cathedral ceilings, white tiled floors, mahogany trim, and precious antique accessories throughout the main house and guest house.
Lastly, this attractive home is located on the edge of and looks in to, St John's stunningly beautiful National Park. This is a great house for families and couples, and the main house makes a romantic and luxurious hideaway for honeymooners and lovers.
The owners of Seabreeze love their island home and they do whatever is necessary to keep it up to date and maintained in excellent condition. What was true in 1992 is even more true in 2020; this is a comfortable, classic yet modern villa, in a splendidly refreshing and revitalizing location.
- Guest Comments:
- We are back home in Baltimore and although there is a hint of spring, our thoughts aren't far from our amazing experience in St John! My family and I had the vacation of our lives! Virgin Seabreeze is truly a special place in the middle of Paradise! I wrote in the guest book that mere words cannot describe accurately the stunning view from almost every spot in the villa. From waking up to a gorgeous sunrise each morning and being treated to a sun-shimmered Caribbean Sea under a clear blue sky all day, to a moon rise lighting a path across the sea at the end of the day- truly magical! We were spoiled by the comfort and beauty of the villa- everything we could possibly need and more was there, just for us! The porch was a favorite for our meals and we really didn't go out to dinner much because we looked forward to eating together alfresco as we sat at the awesome marble table transfixed by a shining moon and warm Caribbean breezes night after night. Really tough to leave as everyone says' I'm sure. Will we return? We can only dream about it now but hope springs eternal! Also, your staff was wonderful from the start of the trip planning to the end. Everyone was helpful, attentive to my emails, organized, professional and so very patient and friendly! The island greeter and personnel were super nice and helpful throughout our stay when we had questions. The Caribbean Villa staff helped to make this a perfect vacation.
- We really enjoyed our time at Virgin Seabreeze! The patio area is the best we have ever experienced in our previous stays! We literally lived out there! I loved that we faced east and experienced sunrises and moon rises each day. The house was well appointed and very comfortable. Thank you!
- We wanted to let you know we had a terrific vacation at Virgin Seabreeze! It was a lovely villa that suited our needs perfectly. The outdoor living areas are beautiful and the local art is lovely! Thank you!
- As usual, we had a wonderful time staying in Virgin Seabreeze. It is a great place and we love staying there and this was our 5th time staying at Virgin Seabreeze over the holidays! Thank you again!
- It's nice to hear from you again and I would like to take the opportunity to let you know that my wife Jennifer and I had an absolutely wonderful vacation in St John last week and couldn't have been more pleased with our experience dealing with your company and with our villa (Virgin Seabreeze). Everything about the villa was fantastic, and we were very impressed with how clean the villa and entire property were upon our arrival. In addition, we really appreciated the guided drive to the villa from Curtis on our first day and also the welcome bag of snacks was an unexpected surprise! We are already looking forward to our next trip to St John and we would not hesitate to rent from Caribbean Villas again in the future
- I wanted to write back to you about our stay at Virgin Seabreeze. Your staff members at Caribbean Villas in St. John truly did a wonderful job and were so attentive during our stay. We had a couple of "glitches" that could not have been anticipated but were very quickly addressed by your staff.-- an air conditioner unit where a breaker "tripped" was addressed immediately. Once again, we were so impressed!!! Virgin Seabreeze is a fabulous home, and walking into it to start our vacation was so wonderful with the cut garden flowers and the extraordinary cleanliness of the house. I can't imagine a more perfect place for our vacation. We'll be in touch about our plans for next year. Once again, thank you so much to your staff there on the island for their fantastic service and for helping to make our vacation this year so wonderful.
- We have nothing but good things to say about our stay at Virgin Seabreeze. We found the villa in good order, very clean and lovely towels and linens. When the oven would not ignite, we called and there was a man there in 30 minutes to put in a new propane tank. The pool and hot tube were clean and well maintained. You gave us a very accurate description of the path to the beach and because of that we were prepared for its challenges. Thank you. We would hope to deal with you again someday.