- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Based on the feedback of hundreds of guests from Villa Escapar (formerly Jazz Villa) and her sister homes, our guest's very much approve of this spacious and comfortable villa style. Villa Escapar's large pool and 2100 square feet of tiled deck, roomy and air-conditioned bedrooms, southern orientation, lovely views, colorful sunsets, peaceful yet convenient location, and colorful tropical landscaping are popular features . The versatile design of Villa Escapar has proven to be very popular with families and couples. Exercise enthusiasts love the 40’ pool, and the romantic sunset views and privacy are adored by lovers.
- Guest Comments:
Jazz Villa is now Villa Escapar - different name but the guest reviews still apply.
- In a word - FABULOUS! That is how I would describe our stay at Jazz Villa and St John! The villa was everything as was described and more! Very spacious, well appointed and met our every need. We loved our visit and it was a pleasure to come back to our villa at the end of the day.
- We had a wonderful vacation on St John. This is our 7th or 8th time on St John and the 3rd time we have rented Jazz villa. It is a perfect house for our family -- huge pool and great location! We very much enjoyed our visit!
- Much thanks! It was a wonderful stay. Can't say enough good things about Jazz Villa and your wonderful service! Thank you!
- I don't know where to begin to thank you. Your home exceeded all expectations. The pictures didn't do it justice and the comfort and attention to detail were that of a resort hotel. From the moment we arrived at the house we knew we chose the right home. Your attention to small details really surprised us. The fact that we typically travel with nightlights and they were already there shocked us. We loved the quality of the towels (both bath and pool) and that everything was in good working order. The notes that were left around the house to identify lights, directions to connect to the wifi system, etc took all the guess work out of the process. The kitchen items were well thought out from grill utensils to bowls for popcorn. We have rented so many homes over the years and you have set the standard quite high for future rentals. One simple key thing that blew us away was how clean the home is maintained. Everything from the bathrooms to the kitchen utensils/pots were perfect. With most rentals renters know you will have to spot clean some things as you use them or feel that something is not quite the way you would maintain it at home. However everything we used at the house was spotless. Your management company and cleaning service should be commended for an excellent job. It goes without saying the pool was a huge hit. With the sun setting early this time of year, we would go to a different beach each day and return mid afternoon for cocktails and pool time. The kids were in the water after dinner which was a great treat.
- Thank you so much for the "welcome back" message! We had a lovely stay. This was our second trip to St. John and our first on this side of the island. The villa was everything we expected....very clean and well maintained. The service from Caribbean Villas was also excellent. We really appreciated your managing our jeep pickup and return. The management company we worked with last year did not provide that service. We also had a service call to replace a nearly empty propane tank for the grill. There was some confusion at first because the tank had been replaced not that long ago, but when I called again, someone came right over. We are already talking about our third trip and will book through you if we are lucky enough to return.
- Had an amazing time in st. john. The villa was great. Place is beautiful and very clean. kitchen well stocked; previous renters had left some things in fridge and cabinet and we put them to good use; We also left some things for future renters. The kitchen/living area was a bit hot during the early afternoon but we managed. I was thinking that it might have been a bit cooler if there were curtains to pull over the sliders to keep the sun out. Most days we came home later in the day and it wasn't so bad; Bugs were out quite early in the afternoon too but we had plenty of spray. Happens to us in Massachusetts where we live too! Short drive to shopping and beaches. Would highly recommend for others interested in staying in st. john. there were also some pool floats and snorkel masks. Most beautiful view of st. thomas at night! Also had a deer in the yard which was wonderful to see since I have them here visiting at my home now and then. The grounds were beautiful; we also picked a few pieces of fruit! Please tell the owners we had a great time and would definitely go back but I think now that we've been' there other family members are interested and we might need a bigger place :-) Thanks again for all your help and assistance and answering the many questions I had. You were all wonderful to work with!