- Caribbean Villas Comments:
As you turn onto the red brick road of the Virgin Grand Estates and wind your way through peaceful subtropical forest, the privacy and natural beauty that envelops you hints at the unique vacation experience that awaits you. After you’ve traveled about a half mile into the Virgin Grand Estates you arrive at Villa Del Sol.
Villa Del Sol was one of the first villas built in the Virgin Grand Estates and had the first choice of lots, so it enjoys an exclusive and private setting at the very top of the Virgin Grand. Villa Del Sol is an attractive home and it has been well maintained since it was built in 1995. The latest improvements were made in 2009, when the living room and all three bedrooms were remodeled and refurnished. Villa Del Sol continues to offer everything essential for luxurious island living, including:
- Magnificent southwest views from inside or outside your villa, including picturesque daytime views, wonderful sunsets and romantic evening views of St. Thomas,
- A 70” wall mounted flat screen TV/DVD/DVR in the living room, plus high speed internet, a stereo/CD, and an iPod dock and speakers,
- A 23 foot salt water pool surrounded by a marble sundeck that is bathed in sun from 9 am until sunset. For outdoor relaxing in the shade, there is a covered sitting area,
Villa Del Sol is a good choice for one or more couples and this design also accommodates families in comfort and privacy. If Villa Del Sol is booked for the times you desire, check the availability of its neighbor and nearly identical twin, Villa Hibiscus, and its cousin Sunset Vista.
- Guest Comments:
- Thank you!! We had a wonderful vacation at Villa del Sol!
- As always we had a wonderful time in St John and we enjoyed Villa del Sol very much. The house was extremely comfortable and well-equipped. Thank you!
- Thank you for another wonderful vacation! Having stayed at Villa del Sol before we wanted to let the owners know how much we appreciated the new deck and more open views. You can be in the pool now and see St. Thomas. Just a nice experience! We look forward to coming back!!