- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Sunset Vista, Villa Hibiscus and Villa Del Sol were the first three homes built in the Virgin Grand Estates. They were designed and furnished by the developer who built the St John Hyatt Virgin Grand, which is now the Westin Resort – located 575 feet below you on Great Cruz Bay. The exterior and interior design and decor of Sunset incorporates many of the appealing features of the luxury hotel that is its pedigree. But this plush villa also includes features that the Westin doesn’t offer, such as 3500 square feet of living area, 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, and a modern and completely equipped kitchen with three dining areas and a 575 foot elevation. The other Best Features that make Sunset a superb vacation home include;
- A peaceful, exclusive and private location within the Virgin Grand Estates, with fabulous, 180 degree views from inside or outside your villa
- An excellent zoned a/c system that is both powerful and whisper quiet,
- A pool and hot tub surrounded by a large marble deck that gets sun from 9AM to sunset,
- An impressive designer interior with marble floors, plush carpeting and soft Caribbean colors,
- A stereo system with interior and poolside speakers and no abutting neighbors,
- Bedrooms on all three levels, including an apartment on the lower level, allow three couples or two families to share this villa and still maintain good privacy
Sunset Vista's name is appropriate – this is one of the most splendid sunset views on St. John. “Cocktails at sunset” is a popular St. John tradition that should not be missed at this home. Sunset Vista is (no surprise) a popular home. If it’s occupied for the time you desire, check the availability of its nearly identical 3-bedroom cousins, Villa Hibiscus and Villa Del Sol.
- Guest Comments:
- Thank you for our wonderful vacation! Sunset Vista is well maintained and the view is what made it so special! Thank you again!
- We had a wonderful time and we want to return next year! The views overlooking St Thomas are beautiful from morning right through the evening!! Thank you!