- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Summerwind was built in 2004 in one of the most upscale and convenient neighborhoods in the Bordeaux Mountain area. It’s a private and tranquil area, with only three 2-3 million dollar homes (as of March, 2014) sharing this neighborhood. From any room of Summerwind the views are superb, and the pool and sundeck were thoughtfully sited to capture the views plus lots of sun throughout the day.
The amenities and desirable features list for this home are impressive:
A 20’ pool
A 4-person hot tub
Air conditioning in all the rooms
Excellent privacy in a peaceful and quiet neighborhood
Wonderful views of blue seas and distant islands as far as you can see
Restaurants, groceries and National Park beaches that are a 1-3 mile drive on paved roads
Summerwind is owned by a family with 3 children under the age of 10. The entire family often stays at Summerwind and they love it, so it works well for families. This is also a good choice for couples, and the pool, hot tub and private and romantic location make this a fine choice for lovers and honeymooners.
- Guest Comments:
- Everything was great! Summerwind is a lovely home with great views and nice rooms all around. Thank you for the wonderful vacation!
- My family and I really enjoyed our trip! Summerwind was a wonderful villa with wonderful views and we enjoyed it immensely! Thank you!!
- Thank you for the wonderful vacation! Summerwind was everything we were looking for and the Bordeaux Moutain region is wonderful! Views are amazing.....great breezes and the privacy! Thank you!
- Just wanted to let you know how much we loved Summerwind. The photos truely do not do this house justice. It is a huge value for what it offers. We had a great trip.
- Good Morning. probably would have done a note eventually re my experience with Caribbean Villas and Summerwind, but your "welcome home" message prompted an immediate deserved response. Little background. Wife and I are last minute travelers to stj, this was my 14th trip since 2004. We fly standby on delta out of Atlanta and expect value for our lodging. Until this trip, newer used Caribbean Villas, perhaps mix of concern for 5% fee your co charges or not having availability in villa than met our needs (some times only 2 of us, never more than 4 and sometimes shorter than 1 week stays though our average probably is 7 nites). A couple yrs ago we stayed at a villa, Casa Bueno, next door to Summerwind, we loved area and had read great thinks about Summerwind, so she was added to our list of suspects. As we planned this trip (with same couple that were on stay at casab), the villa selection for the end of high season was limited, but there was opening at Summerwind. Started inquiring via email and also had calls with Kris re Summerwind and mechanics of booking a last minute reservation at Summerwind if the schedule stayed good for our dates. Kris's responses and courtesies were exceptional. I was not treated as a "tire kicker" as has been done by a couple of stj agencies, but rather as a long time friend who could not do enough to help me. when we were comfortable booking on 4/2, 2 days before dept, Kris again was ready to make the process easy. As a frequent visitor with knowledge of area of Summerwind, we arranged with our greater, Terry, for timely access to villa and she too was most gracious and helpful. Summerwind was all we expected and more. All that to say this. Our trip was a breeze and most enjoyable due to Caribbean Villas, her staff, Summerwind and Terry. Admitted the natural beauty of stj added a special flavor. When we plan another trip, while we have several other villas that will get a look see on availability and rates, Caribbean Villas and her many villas will get detailed looks and will win all ties when a decision is made. Another point your web site is very user friendly and is head and shoulders above the competition. For folks like us, your 'last minute discount links" and fast availability links sure make my work easy. Have a good day and please pass my thank yous on to Kris and Terry.
- Summerwind was great. We enjoyed the villa and the view! Can't wait to go back.