- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Rhapsody is a beautiful home in an idyllic location. Perched on the cliffs of St. John’s west end, this villa offers complete peace and clothing-optional privacy. From the reef below to the islands beyond, Rhapsody’s sweeping view is simply stunning. Throughout the day, blue-green waters and emerald hills provide an incredibly picturesque seascape, while blazing sunsets bring forth vibrant hues of red, pink, and gold that will leave you breathless. Guests will feel as if they are staying on their own Caribbean island, though the lovely town and many amenities of Cruz Bay are actually just minutes away.
Classily built and stylishly decorated, this villa is the epitome of Caribbean elegance and celebrates the essence of island life. There are many reasons why we love this home, but here are some of Rhapsody’s highlights:
- A/C in every room,
- Wireless internet available throughout,
- IPod connectivity to central surround-sound stereo system,
- Flat screen TVs in every bedroom, and a 40-inch flat screen w/ surround-sound in the living room,
- Spacious – 5800-sq/ft total interior and exterior living space,
- 5 bedrooms w/ 2 master bedroom suites – ideal for families with children,
- Classic and elegant building materials such as travertine floors, granite counters, mahogany cabinets, antique brick and marble decks,
- Both an indoor and outdoor (the lanai) living areas,
- Open and covered decks,
- All-day sun exposure and spectacular sunsets,
- The convenience of Cruz Bay with the peace and quiet of the Contant Point neighborhood
So set your watch to island time! From lazy days on the sun-drenched pool deck, to balmy tropic nights on your private balcony, Rhapsody provides its guests with modern luxuries and timeless Caribbean charm. Whether you’re seeking a romantic getaway or a family vacation, this villa is ideal villa for couples, families, or even small business groups. If Rhapsody isn’t available during your desired travel dates, take a look at its neighbor, Contentment.
- Guest Comments:
- Thank you! We had a great time and everyone loved Rhapsody!. Two of us have stayed in St John at 6 different villas and Rhapsody was the best one we have stayed in....just GREAT!
- Rhapsody was exquisite! One of the nicest villas we have ever stayed in. The convenience to Cruz Bay was priceless! Thank you for the wonderful service!
- We had a lovely time on our vacation at Rhapsody....sorry we never got the time to write in the guest book. This was the third time we took our sons and their wives and children down to St. John on vacation, and Rhapsody was perfect for our needs. In fact, the two youngest children learned to swim in the pool with their heads underwater!