- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Because most of St. John's beaches are within the V.I. National Park, beachfront homes are a rarity on this island, and most of them are expensive, ultra luxury villas such as those found in Peter Bay. Rainbow Beach is a more casual beach house. It was designed for families, couples, or anyone who loves the atmosphere of being on the water by day and in the hot tub and pool at night. With lots of suntan oil, sand, music and rum in the mix, this house was not designed to be fragile or sophisticated. It was intended for fun in the sun; it's a beach house. Rainbow Beach's best features include:
During the day, relax by your pool in your wonderful beach atmosphere, explore the National Park beaches or go sailing and boating;
At night the star gazing from the hot tub is fantastic, and you can flip from the hot tub into the pool, cool off, and then flip back into the hot tub;
With the mild trade winds in your face, the smell of the ocean, the sound of small waves lapping the shore, sunlight and moonlight sparkling on the water, and boats anchored nearby, being on the deck of Rainbow gives you the exhilarating feeling of being on a boat in the Caribbean, but without the queasy boat motion;
This house knows how to create a good time, with the beach/pool/hot tub combination, Rainbow Beach has hosted its share of small parties and fond memories;
This setting is one of those wonderful spots where you truly get detached from "the other world." Sometimes guests spend an entire week at Rainbow and hardly ever drive into Cruz Bay. They often make plans to go into town, but then they get so mellow and relaxed that Cruz Bay becomes part of the other world.
We recommend this villa for honeymooners, lovers, couples, and families who love the sea and the sun.
- Guest Comments:
- Dec. 2018 - Thank you for all your help in making a family vacation with my husband, 4 daughters and my mom possible.
Hurricane Irma and Maria curtailed our original 2017 Christmas Holiday plans at "Splash" however the "Rainbow Beach House" was so much better especially on Coral Bay.The RBH was perfect! It took a couple of days for us to get use to a rental home and not being at a resort. There was no choice but to unwind and enjoy the relaxed carefree life of St John and especially Coral Bay. I have to say living in such a relaxed atmosphere is making it even harder to get back on the wheel back in Massachusetts.
We left with many many precious memories for which we are so very grateful to Caribbean Villas for. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy Healthy New Year!
- Thank you! We had a wonderful vacation!
- We had a wonderful time at Rainbow Beach Villa. The villa was the perfect size and layout for our party of 8. The location was great for us because we mainly snorkeled from Salt Pond Bay around to Hawksnest and did not care alot about going into Cruz Bay. The views from the house were beautiful! Thank you!
- We had a really great time at Rainbow Beach Villa. The house was really comfortable, great layout and amazing views! Thank you!