- Caribbean Villas Comments:
We have managed Palm Villa since it was first built and this villa remains a very popular rental villa. It's popular, in part, because it combines a traditional style with modern comforts such as air conditioning and a pool. Palm Villa also owes its popularity to its quiet and peaceful setting. Palm Villa sits high up on Gifft Hill and this setting produces unforgettable sunsets, fascinating night views and sunshine and warm breezes throughout the day. This south-facing villa is bathed in poolside sun from 9 AM to sunset and the sunny pool/ pool deck is the center of this home and is definitely a wonderful place to linger and relax. Guests also enjoy the tropical flowers and lush vegetation that surrounds you, or the clothing optional privacy, or the roomy great house and master bedroom suite. Many past guests who have stayed at Palm Villa agree that this is a very relaxing and enjoyable vacation retreat that is perfect for honeymooners, couples and families.
The owner's of Palm Villa have another home on St. John. It's a Grecian inspired, 3-bedroom villa called Ilios, located in Hart Bay.
- Guest Comments:
- We had an awesome vacation! Thank you!
- Our stay on St John was wonderful! The villa and the view were beautiful!
- I have been meaning to write a review about my stay at Palm Villa this past winter. We had such a wonderful vacation and enjoyed the villa so much. We traveled with our older children and the house worked beautifully for us! Our must have was a sunset and from this villa they are just breathtaking! The home is quite spacious – the pool is in the center of the villa and then the main house and 2 of the bedrooms open off the pool deck. The master bedroom is a good size and is located off the left side of the villa. My 2 children loved the separation between the master bedroom and 2 guest bedrooms. They are old enough now that we did not find this to be a problem and they loved going for a late night swim, especially since the pool was right outside their doors!! The kitchen is beautiful and well stocked – the living room and bedroom/bathrooms are a bit older but still very comfortable so we really could not complain! What you see in the photos is what you get so when we walked in to the home upon arrival – we were very pleased….. We will definitely be returning to St John and Palm Villa will be our villa of choice!!
- Thank you for an amazing vacation! Palm Villa had everything we were looking for at a great price! This was our honeymoon and the home had the privacy, the pool and the sunsets we were looking for in a rental. It was a perfect setting to relax after planning our wedding! We want to thank your sales office and St John Office - from the beginning to the end we received excellent service! We will be back!!