- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Oleander and its neighbor, Orchid Villa, were built in 1991 by the original developer of Klein Bay. As developers often do, this developer kept two of the choicest lots for himself. They became Oleander and Orchid Villas. Jump ahead to now and it’s still obvious that the location and design chosen for Oleander was an excellent and well-considered choice. Oleander is a well maintained, and the Villa has all the amenities you need to have a great time on your vacation. This villa offers quiet relaxation, picturesque views, and moderate privacy in an intimate setting of exclusive, 2-5 million dollar vacation homes. Oleander’s best features include:
Easy access to calm, sparkling clear waters that offer enjoyable swimming and snorkeling
The soothing background music of gentle surf breaking on the beach below you;
A bright yellow sun by day and shimmering white moon by night with the sounds of nature all around;
Two air conditioned master bedrooms with king beds and private decks and king loft with the convenience of the main house;
Colorful ever-blooming bougainvillea and oleander flowers and well kept landscaping that envelopes the house;
Stylish touches such as a custom tiled pool, arched windows, tasteful artwork, and all at a very competitive price;
If Oleander is not available for the dates you desire, or you need two villas that are close to each other you might try Orchid Villa, Oleanders sister villa, with floor plans very similar.
For 1-2 families, honeymooners, and all who desire a lovely 2-3 bedroom home in a beautiful waterfront setting, Oleander has been a consistent guest favorite and is sure to please.
- Guest Comments:
- We just returned from St John and had a wonderful time! This was our second stay with Caribbean Villas and our first at Oleander. The villa was beautiful and we loved the views from the deck area! Thank you!
- Loved our stay at Oleander!! Thank you!!
- Our trip to St John was wonderful! The weather was perfect. We really enjoyed staying at Oleander..the house, the location was just what we asked for in a rental home! Thank you!
- We all had such a great experience from the beginning when Luciah (sp) met us at the ferry with our jeep to our last nite swiming in Klein Bay. Luciah is the perfect person to represent your organization; she was full of information all conveyed with charm and a wonderful smile. Thank you so much for providing us with such a wonderful villa in such a wonderful location on the island. We hiked several trails, swam in several pristine bays, saw turtles, and enjoyed every second of our stay. We truly will visit again.