- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Oleander and its neighbor, Orchid Villa, were built in 1991 by the original developer of Klein Bay. As developers often do, they kept the choicest lots for themselves. The villas became Oleander and Orchid Villa. Fast forward to present day and its obvious that Klein Bay is still one of the most beautiful locations on St John.
Oleander began its major renovations in 2016. After 3 years, the rebirth of Oleander was complete and absolutely worth the wait. The new renovations which include an entire new second floor and furnishings are absolutely stunning. Oleander still offers quiet relaxation and intimate picturesque views, which is a staple in this location. Some of its best features include:
A newly renovated, air conditioned great room on the main level. This open floor plan is warm, inviting, and a perfect place to unwind with your loved ones.
Three air-conditioned master bedrooms with king beds, cable TV, ocean views and private decks.
Plenty of outside deck space including areas to sun bathe or relax in the shade.
Easy access to calm, sparkling clear waters that offer enjoyable swimming and snorkeling.
The soothing background music of gently surf breaking on the beach below.
A bright yellow sun by day and shimmering white moon by night completed with the sounds of nature all around.
Colorful ever-blooming bougainvillea and oleander flowers and well-kept landscaping that envelopes the house.
Stylish touches such as a custom tiled pool, arched windows and tasteful artwork.
Oleander it perfect for couples, families with children 10 years or older, and honeymooners, all who desire a memorable and stunning 3 bedroom home in a beautiful waterfront setting.
- Guest Comments:
- We just returned from St John and had a wonderful time! This was our second stay with Caribbean Villas and our first at Oleander. The villa was beautiful and we loved the views from the deck area! Thank you!
- Loved our stay at Oleander!! Thank you!!
- Our trip to St John was wonderful! The weather was perfect. We really enjoyed staying at Oleander..the house, the location was just what we asked for in a rental home! Thank you!
- We all had such a great experience from the beginning when Luciah (sp) met us at the ferry with our jeep to our last nite swiming in Klein Bay. Luciah is the perfect person to represent your organization; she was full of information all conveyed with charm and a wonderful smile. Thank you so much for providing us with such a wonderful villa in such a wonderful location on the island. We hiked several trails, swam in several pristine bays, saw turtles, and enjoyed every second of our stay. We truly will visit again.