There’s nothing like Lovango. Stay at the Lovango Resort + Beach Club, recently featured in Vogue.com as the U.S. Virgin Islands’ buzzy new private island resort, just ten minutes by boat from St. John and St. Thomas.
The most incredible experience in the Caribbean, Lovango Resort + Beach Club offers Villa Lovango a 3-bedroom, ocean view private villa with private pool and patios.
Villa Lovango is a private villa, located at the Lovango Resort + Beach Club, just a ten minute boat ride to St. John and St. Thomas. Villa Lovango is a glorious place to restore and relax and as part of the Resort, all resort amenities and services are provided to guests of Lovango Villa, including Beach Club membership, three beach experience, resort ferry to and from St. John and St. Thomas, concierge services and a continental breakfast delivered to the villa every morning.
Villa Lovango offers fantastic ocean views and comes with resort amenities including:
– Three Beach Experience – South Beach, where Lovango Beach Club is located, Serene North Beach on the other side of the island and third – daily shuttle service right to St. John beaches
– Lovango Beach Club Membership
– Continental breakfast delivered to the Villa each morning
– Resort ferry to St. John and St. Thomas
– Concierge services
– Wifi ready iPads
– Nespresso coffee maker
– Full kitchen
– Plush robes
– High-speed internet
– Housekeeping services
– Island hiking trails
– Air conditioning
Three Beach Experience
· You will enjoy our Three Beach Experience beginning in South Beach with a complimentary, reserved chaise lounge, access to a 70-foot infinity pool, plus umbrella, towel, attendant service, beach games, music, and panoramic views all the way to St. Croix.
· You can relax at the quieter and serene North Side Crescent Beach, considered one of the best snorkeling destinations in the Caribbean, guests can enjoy serenity with complimentary beach chairs and an optional gourmet picnic lunch.
· You receive complimentary boat shuttle access to one of the unspoiled St. John National Park beaches. At an additional cost guests may opt to bring a gourmet picnic supplied by the resort.
Dining and Shopping on Lovango
· Lovango Resort + Beach Club Restaurant – For an elevated waterfront dining experience, visit the Beach Club Restaurant for lunch and dinner while taking in views of Pillsbury Sound. Lovango Restaurant is a top Trip Advisors rated restaurant on St. John. Enjoy a range of a la carte dishes curated from Executive Chef Stephen Belle and his team from lobster poke bowls, chopped salads, burgers, and more.
· Enjoy shopping and dining Lovango Village – The USVI’s Premiere Shopping & Dining Destination and The Green Oyster Tequila and Raw Bar At the heart of the village are luxury boutiques with caftans by Johanna Ortiz, Paravel luggage, beautifully crafted beach stone and diamond jewelry by CVc Stones, Edie Parker clutches, and more. Also in the village is Lovango’s Signature Shop where guests can find Lovango swag including sun hats, tees, and accessories, including a booknook filled with new and classic page-turners, Lovango Style, featuring chic resort wear and HiHo, a cherished casual-comfortable clothing company based in the British Virgin Islands. Lovango Village is open daily 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Lovango Village is also home to The Green Oyster Bar, the resort’s tequila and raw bar, boasting a menu of fresh bites from the sea and cocktails to sip on while listening to live music. Visit Lovango General Store for satisfying treats from homemade ice cream to espresso.