- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Desirable real estate on St. John is all about "location, location", and with its lovely hilltop setting and its functional design, Le Lapin certainly qualifies as desirable. Le Lapin is the last villa on a dead end road that winds up the tallest hill overlooking Hart Bay. There's no noise from traffic, just the sound of surf breaking on Hart Bay Beach, so you can relax in delightful peace and quiet and precious privacy.
Le Lapin's superb location and wraparound decks on both levels provide great views in all directions, including beautiful water vistas of the south shore of St. John to the east and south and Pillsbury Sound to the west. Even at night you have a choice of marvelous views: the distant twinkling lights of St. Thomas to the west or moonlight shimmering over Hart Bay to the east. This is also a sun lover's house. From your bed you can watch the morning sun rise out of the sea, then bask in its warmth all day by the pool, and later watch it slowly fall into the Caribbean sky in a blaze of color.
Le Lapin was designed as a child friendly home that is great for families, and with its romantic location this is also an enticing villa for honeymooners and couples. If you're familiar with the earlier version of Le Lapin (now called Dolphin Run), you might wonder why anyone would sell such an enjoyable vacation home. The answer lies in this very inviting and attractive new home.
- Guest Comments:
8/30/18- I want to thank you very much for our fantastic stay at Le Lapin (under statement). We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at that villa, and of course at my favorite place on the planet - St John, regardless of the recovery that’s been happening since the last hurricane. I’ll always want to go back regardless of the climate challenges to the island. I just love it.
Regarding the experience the Caribbean Villas gave us - Superb!! Details, details, details. Your staff was incredibly attentive to all the important details and we were most appreciative for everything:
- Friendly, Kind & Attentive office staff
- No problems adding addt’l guests
- Very informative material sent in advance regarding arrival & departure procedures, the Island amenities, and of course need to knows about the villa itself (which I made required reading for all guests on the plane - and a quiz on the boat- really!)
- On the island greeter - Deloros
- Jeep rental coordination
- Jeeps delivered to the dock!
- Escorted to the property
- Deloros’ explanation and tour of the villa
- Special touches and welcome gifts at the villa
- Who to contact just in case..
- Jeeps allowed to be dropped off at the dock upon departure
I’m sure I’m forgetting something, but the above is something to be proud of and is incredible in and of itself and made our stay that much more enjoyable.
I will be back & will be coordinating through Caribbean Villas when I do
Again, big thanks to you and your staff for an absolutely fabulous vacation!!!
- Le Lapin was ideal for our families. The deck and pool areas are very nice. The home is an exceptional villa with spectacular views and great privacy! Thank you!
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Le Lapin. Thank you!
- We had another great vacation on St John. This is our 5th year with Caribbean villas and our 3rd year at Le Lapin. Love the house! Thank you!
- Thank you very much for a wonderful vacation ! This is our 6th time in St John, and we all agree that this was the best villa yet (except for the road up to the house - what a spine buster !!). The house was great, the views were fabulous and we all had a great time. Thanks again for all of the help that you and your staff gave us in selecting this villa.
- MJ and I wanted to say thank you for assisting us with our reservation at Le Lapin. It is the first time a villa has ever exceeded our expectations! It was very clean, well stocked and laid out, and had super nice east west views! I will be posting a positive review on Trip advisor soon…though I am hesitant to do so, as I would like to keep this villa as our little secret!