- Caribbean Villas Comments:
La Bella Villa was built in 2001, it is in like-new condition because it was lightly used from 2001 - 2004 and was not offered for vacation rentals until October of 2004.
Overall, this is an easy home to recommend; it's attractive, well built and nicely furnished and appointed. The traditional island design and quality interior décor combine to create a refined and romantic ambiance, and the hillside location provides charming views of the Caribbean plus clothing optional privacy. La Bella Villa is also priced competitively, and makes a great home for a honeymoon, or for 1-2 couples or for a small family with older children (this villa is not recommended for children under 5). La Bella Villa is a no smoking house, please.
- Guest Comments:
- St John has long been a favorite vacation spot for F, A and me. So it was a natural as a graduation present for A and her boyfriend, G. We had never stayed on this end of the island before and found La Bella villa an absolute match for our needs. Great location, beautiful house, wonderful scenery & close to all of our preferred activities. We depart tomorrow with many memories of our stay at La Bella Villa and expect to be back in the future.
- We had a wonderful 2 weeks at La Bella Villa – 1st trip to St. John and probably not our last one! We loved the beautiful beaches: Maho Bay (turtles) and Cinnamon Bay we visited most often. We enjoyed hiking: Lameshur Bay trail and part of Johnny Horn Trail (up to ruins at Windy Hill) from where the views are just beautiful was our favorite; Caneel Hill trail was strenuous but the view was also beautiful. The house is just fabulous! I didn’t mind preparing a couple of dinners – who would with the view from kitchen windows like this!! We loved the outside shower (didn’t use the inside one even once). Thank you for the beautiful place to stay; we are leaving with great memories!
- What a great time we had! This was our 1st time staying in a villa on St. John – we will NEVER do anything different. We truly enjoyed your beautiful place and the location is superb! After such a hectic year, we thoroughly enjoyed doing nothing – relaxing by the pool, reading on the decks. Some days we never left! We enjoyed RamHead hike, swam at several beaches, ate at Skinny’s watched the Bills beat the Patriots, so that was the icing on the cake for my husband! Despite the weather reports of Hurricane Ophelia, we had 12 days of FABULOUS weather! It is hard know we are going back to rainy weather in the Northeast with a long winter ahead of us.
- Thank you so much for allowing us to experience St. John from La Bella Villa! What a beautiful place with spectacular views. We swam & snorkeled & explored. One of the donkeys decided to take a nap on the driveway – perfect example of how laid back & relaxing our stay was. We hate to be leaving but are already planning our next trip!
- We’ve had such a wonderful week here – away from the cold and dreary days in DC! The house is just fabulous… The weather has been perfect – from beautiful breezes at the beginning of the week to warm days to spend on the beach. There is so much to see on the island; so many beaches and so little time! The house is so great – love the privacy it affords on 2 “porches.” And the décor is charming – love the posters! The piece de resistance has to be the stone shower. My favorite part of the day was showering under the stars! Most of all we love your part of the island. Coral Bay has it all – in a rustic and private setting at a pace we love! Hope we can return some day!