One of Jazz Villa’s most popular features is its design. The functional 2-level design places the 40 x 18-foot pool and large surrounding sundeck, two master bedroom/baths, and the living, dining and kitchen areas on the upper level. Two sets of stairs (1 interior, 1 exterior) lead to the two master bedroom/baths and patios on the lower level. Two other very popular villas that we offer, Rainbow Beach and Villa Rendezvous, share this design. In addition to a well-liked floor plan and design, in 2000-2001 Jazz underwent an extensive and expensive top to bottom renovation, and the result is a spacious, very comfortable vacation home that is well suited for families and couples.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bed Description: 2 Kings, 2 Queens
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property Location: Chocolate Hole (hillside)
- Proximity: Waterfront
- Property Size: 3000 sq. ft. (approx)
- Year Property Complete: 2001 remodel
- Beach: Nat. Park - 15 min. drive
- Pool: Yes
- Pool Dimensions: 40 x 18 x 4-6 ft deep
- Hot Tub: No
- Air Conditioning: Yes, bedrooms only
- Children: Welcome
- Wifi: Yes
- Housekeeping: No
- Ipod Connectivity: Yes
- Damage Deposit: $500
- Distance To Town: Cruz Bay is an easy 7-10 minute drive on paved roads.
- Living Dining: The wicker furniture in the living area is both comfortable and attractive. Vaulted ceilings, tiled floors and a beautiful stonewall add to the tropical environment, while oversized sliding glass doors merge the tiled pool deck and interior living areas. Cable TV/DVD, a stereo/CD and Wi-Fi internet are provided. The interior dining table seats 6-8 and there is also a dining table seating 6 on the pool deck.
- Kitchen: The remodeled kitchen is modern and well equipped for meals for 2-10. A gas barbecue grill is on the deck along with a private shower. The washer/dryer is on the lower level. Beach chairs, all linens and towels and telephones are provided.
- Bedroom Details: The 4 large, air conditioned bedrooms (2 kings, 2 queens) are located on opposite ends of the villa on both levels to insure maximum privacy. All bedrooms open through screened sliding glass doors to the pool deck (upper) or private patios (lower). All bedrooms have private tiled baths. The lower left bedroom is accessed by interior stairs, while the lower right is served by exterior stairs.
Jazz Villa enjoys a quiet hillside location in Chocolate Hole on the west end of St. John. The south and west facing orientation provides beautiful 180-degree views that include St. Croix, Hart Bay, Chocolate Hole Harbor, St Thomas, romantic Caribbean sunsets, and the twinkling lights of distant islands at night. This is a peaceful and serene setting on an oversized lot that is accented throughout by colorful and mature tropical landscaping. The setting also provides enough privacy for discreet clothing optional sun bathing. Although you feel quite removed from civilization, Cruz Bay is an easy 7-10 minute drive on paved roads.
Vehicle Information A 4 Wheel Drive vehicle is needed for travel on St John
Rates, Printing Errors, Changes and Omissions: Caribbean Villas is not responsible for printing errors and inadvertent omissions. All rates and villa details are subject to change without prior notice.
PHONE SERVICE/CELL PHONES: Local phone service is interrupted regularly and in spite of our efforts to reinstate service it can some times take weeks. AT&T is the only cell service we find operates efficiently on the island. If you do not have AT&T we strongly suggest you bring a pay as you go AT&T cell phone with you as we do not provide cell phones should the local phone service be interrupted.
Internet Service: The internet service is subject to frequent interruption. We cannot guarantee internet quality or speed. Renters might find it convenient to travel with a cellular carrier MiFi – a couple of examples are AT&T and Virgin Mobile. There will be no refunds due to the internet not working.
Pool Floats: Pool floats are not guaranteed with your villa rental. If you want access to them, please bring them with you.
- Save 10%
- Sept. 16-Oct. 15, 2017
- In Season Prices
Dec. 16, 2017 – April 13, 2018
$4795/wk for 2 people * $5040/wk for 3 * $5285/wk for 4 * $5530/wk for 5 * $5775/wk for 6
$6020/wk for 7 * $6265/wk for 8
Christmas/New Years (Dec 16 to Jan 6)
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom
- Off Season Pricing
April 15, 2017 – Dec. 15, 2017
$2590/wk for 2 people * $2835/wk for 3 * $3080/wk for 4 * $3325/wk for 5 * 3570/wk for 6
$3815/wk for 7 * $4060/wk for 8
Thanksgiving-Off Season Rates Apply
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom
- Hotel Tax/Service Charge
12.5% Hotel tax/5% Service Charge
- Damage Deposit
Caribbean Villa Comments
- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Based on the feedback of hundreds of guests from Jazz Villa and her sister homes, our guest's very much approve of this spacious and comfortable villa style. Jazz Villas' large pool and 2100 square feet of tiled deck, roomy and air-conditioned bedrooms, southern orientation, lovely views, colorful sunsets, peaceful yet convenient location, and colorful tropical landscaping are popular features . In 2001 Jazz underwent a 2-year floor to ceiling renovation, including all new tiled floors and decks and new furniture and furnishings. The versatile design of Jazz has proven to be very popular with families and couples with kids. Exercise enthusiasts love the 40’ pool, and the romantic sunset views and privacy are adored by lovers. If Jazz Villa is unavailable, for a different location with a similar floor plan, look at Rainbow Beach Villa or Villa Rendezvous.
- Guest Comments:
- In a word - FABULOUS! That is how I would describe our stay at Jazz Villa and St John! The villa was everything as was described and more! Very spacious, well appointed and met our every need. We loved our visit and it was a pleasure to come back to our villa at the end of the day.
- We had a wonderful vacation on St John. This is our 7th or 8th time on St John and the 3rd time we have rented Jazz villa. It is a perfect house for our family -- huge pool and great location! We very much enjoyed our visit!
- Much thanks! It was a wonderful stay. Can't say enough good things about Jazz Villa and your wonderful service! Thank you!
- I don't know where to begin to thank you. Your home exceeded all expectations. The pictures didn't do it justice and the comfort and attention to detail were that of a resort hotel. From the moment we arrived at the house we knew we chose the right home. Your attention to small details really surprised us. The fact that we typically travel with nightlights and they were already there shocked us. We loved the quality of the towels (both bath and pool) and that everything was in good working order. The notes that were left around the house to identify lights, directions to connect to the wifi system, etc took all the guess work out of the process. The kitchen items were well thought out from grill utensils to bowls for popcorn. We have rented so many homes over the years and you have set the standard quite high for future rentals. One simple key thing that blew us away was how clean the home is maintained. Everything from the bathrooms to the kitchen utensils/pots were perfect. With most rentals renters know you will have to spot clean some things as you use them or feel that something is not quite the way you would maintain it at home. However everything we used at the house was spotless. Your management company and cleaning service should be commended for an excellent job. It goes without saying the pool was a huge hit. With the sun setting early this time of year, we would go to a different beach each day and return mid afternoon for cocktails and pool time. The kids were in the water after dinner which was a great treat.
- Thank you so much for the "welcome back" message! We had a lovely stay. This was our second trip to St. John and our first on this side of the island. The villa was everything we expected....very clean and well maintained. The service from Caribbean Villas was also excellent. We really appreciated your managing our jeep pickup and return. The management company we worked with last year did not provide that service. We also had a service call to replace a nearly empty propane tank for the grill. There was some confusion at first because the tank had been replaced not that long ago, but when I called again, someone came right over. We are already talking about our third trip and will book through you if we are lucky enough to return.
- Had an amazing time in st. john. The villa was great. Place is beautiful and very clean. kitchen well stocked; previous renters had left some things in fridge and cabinet and we put them to good use; We also left some things for future renters. The kitchen/living area was a bit hot during the early afternoon but we managed. I was thinking that it might have been a bit cooler if there were curtains to pull over the sliders to keep the sun out. Most days we came home later in the day and it wasn't so bad; Bugs were out quite early in the afternoon too but we had plenty of spray. Happens to us in Massachusetts where we live too! Short drive to shopping and beaches. Would highly recommend for others interested in staying in st. john. there were also some pool floats and snorkel masks. Most beautiful view of st. thomas at night! Also had a deer in the yard which was wonderful to see since I have them here visiting at my home now and then. The grounds were beautiful; we also picked a few pieces of fruit! Please tell the owners we had a great time and would definitely go back but I think now that we've been' there other family members are interested and we might need a bigger place :-) Thanks again for all your help and assistance and answering the many questions I had. You were all wonderful to work with!