- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Island Time can be described in four words; exceptionally cute, charming and adorable. We could stop there and let the photos tell the story, but, as you may have noticed, we always have something more to add.
Island Time was purchased in January, 2007 and we began offering it for rent in Feb.07. Its new owners also own the very popular 2-bedroom villa, Cliffside; these owners definitely know how to pick a winner. Prior to its purchase, Island Time was lightly used and only occasionally rented. It's in like new condition and the owners are committed to keeping it that way.
The location, design and appearance of Island Time all contribute to its charm appeal but its location is the biggest contributor. The quiet, peaceful and small tropical cove called Dever's Bay is an excellent location that our guests love. This setting provides privacy and tranquility, all day sunshine, the relaxing background music of surf breaking on the beach, beautiful views from every room, and gorgeous sunsets.
With its soft pastel colors, tasteful décor and classic design, the house itself is also quite appealing. This is an intimate and very romantic villa that is a superb choice for honeymooners or lovers, but it's also large enough to comfortably accommodate two couples or a small family. You're 5-10 minutes from Cruz Bay, but very much in your own tropical dream world.
If you desire a larger yet equally appealing villa on Dever's Bay, take a look at Dream Come True (3 bedrooms), or Sunset Beach (4 bedrooms).
- Guest Comments:
- We did not want to leave St John or our villa, Island Time! Thank you for everything!
- This was our first trip to St John and our vacation could not have been better. We LOVED our villa, Island Time! It was absolutely perfect for our needs. We thought the location was ideal and the views magnificent! Thank you!
- Thank you very much for our wonderful stay at Island Time! The house, the location, the view, the weather could not have been more perfect!
- We just wanted to say how nice it was to be back at Island Time (we feel it is our home away from home though we do not own it, wish we did!). It is always sad to leave! Everything seemed to be in order. It was good to see walls painted in bedroom (off kitchen) and new bed pillows, etc. to brighten room(s) up. The outdoor fabric and wicker furniture are new, right? Tags on fabric I think gave it away? Four new beach towels were good too since the older four were showing age! Believe the grill was new too? I cleaned it pretty well before leaving to keep it looking new.
- We had a wonderful week and really loved Island Time. Everything worked out well and your staff in St. John was very helpful. Loved it and hope to go back next year.