- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Ilios is wonderfully pleasing to the eye and the spirit, for this exceptionally charming villa is both beautiful to behold and easy to relax in and enjoy. In keeping with the architecture, the furnishings of this well equipped villa are both attractive and functional and the multi pavilion design insures excellent privacy for up to 6 persons. Ilios is the next to last villa on a dead end road, so there is almost no traffic and road noise.
The owners are always making wonderful improvements to their beautiful home. Just this year, the owners added a/c to the living room as well as solar panels with battery back up, just in case power goes down. With the screened doors in the living room, you can open the doors to the ever gentle and relaxing trade winds or close the doors and enjoy the cool comfort of air-conditioning. With its moonlit bay, private tranquility, romantic ambiance and convenient location, Hart Bay has always been very popular with our guests, and Ilios fits in perfectly with the fashionable villas that line its shores. Ilios is designed to capture all of nature’s wonderful sights and sounds, including a sunset through the hills and abundant sunshine and tropical breezes that bathe this enchanting villa. One look at the photos and the floor plan tells you that this sinfully romantic villa is ideal for honeymooners, couples and families. With its high -speed (DSL) internet connection, Ilios is also a great home for the business traveler or those who want to stay in touch with the other world.
- Guest Comments:
- Thank you for sharing your beautiful home. Ilios is perfect. This is our second stay at your lovely home!
- Thank you for such a lovely, happy and comfortable villa. We hope to be blessed to come here again!
- Our family vacation in St John was wonderful! Ilios is a charming property and we will rent it again when we come back to St John. We felt so blessed to have the open spaces to let the breezes blow through! Thank you for great memories in a beautiful place!
- We truly enjoyed our honeymoon at Ilios, it is a beautiful and comfortable property. The place was in immaculate condition upon our arrival, your staff did a fine job preparing the place for us. I would recommend this villa to anyone planning on visiting STJ.
- Thank you. We had a wonderful trip and will definitely return in the future. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Only problem was that we had to leave!
4/14/18-4/22/18 - Ilios is looking GREAT! The island took the storms HARD but everything is coming back! And we will too! So great to see the care the owners have for this awesome spot! We had a great visit - out 2nd time staying at Ilios, first was Xmas 2006!
We did a lot of diving with Low Key - they are great! Loved the pool here! Look forward to seeing the "great wall" covered in vines & foliage! Many thanks for sharing this great spot!
422/18-4/29/18 - This is about our 6th stay at Ilios! The house looks gorgeous and we noticed and appreciated all the care and love put in to it! We had another wonderful stay with our family. It was amazing to see the efforts put in to restoring this special island. We noticed far fewer visitors than usual at this time. We were determined to come back to this incredible place. God willing we will be privileged to return. We loved eating at The Landing and Banana Deck, and Hightide. St John and Ilios have played a very special role in our family's life. Thank you for sharing it with us! God Bless you.