- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Hawksbill was entirely remodeled in 2003 and as of February, 2015 it remains an attractive, enjoyable and yet quite affordable 2-bedroom villa. Its attributes include: classic styling with native stonework, French doors, arched windows and cathedral ceilings; an inviting and relaxing interior decor; colorful landscaping and a semi private pool, and a very convenient location with great views, lots of sun and beautiful sunsets. Hawksbill is a fine example of casually elegant and romantic island living. If you're a honeymooner or a couple in need of some island romance, or a small family, this is a fine choice. and both St. John and this pleasant villa are places you will likely return to. Both Hawksbill and its neighbors Jasmine, Rosebay and Periwinkle offer good discounts (when available) in our Last Minute Travel Bargains.
* Hawksbill has a resident outdoor cat that visits the property.
- Guest Comments:
- We had a lovely time and really loved everything about Hawksbill! Thank you!
- The villa was perfect! From the moment we wallked into Hawksbill we felt at home, it was the perfect place to stay for the four of us. Thank you!
- We had a wonderful time on St. Johns. We didn't want to leave! Hawksbill was wonderful. We were a little concerned that the whole villa was not air conditioned, but the breezes up on the hill with the french doors open made it very comfortable. We loved the pool and eating out on the deck and enjoying the view! Hopefully it won't be 5 years before we visit again. We'd like to make it back maybe in 2015. I'm sure we'll be in touch when the time comes. Thanks again for everyones hard work to make our vacation special.