Grande Bay – Memory Maker was completed and began renting in 2010. This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo on the first level of the upper building of Grande Bay. This 1600 sq/ft condo is fully air conditioned, with 4 flat screen TV’s, surround sound stereo, iPod docks, Wi-Fi, and a private wrap around balcony with views of St Thomas and sunsets. With its stylishly sophisticated and warm and welcoming décor, this unit is a cut above the other Grande Bay condos that we have looked at.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bed Description: 2 Kings, 2 Twins/1 King
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Location: Cruz Bay
- Proximity: Waterfront
- Property Size: 1600 + sq ft
- Year Property Complete: 2010
- Beach: Nat. Park - 5 min.
- Pool: Yes - shared
- Pool Dimensions: 22 ft x 36 ft
- Hot Tub: Yes - Shared
- Wifi: Yes
- Housekeeping: No
- Ipod Connectivity: Yes
- Damage Deposit: $500 prepaid damage deposit
- Children: Welcome
- Distance To Town: Less than a minute walk in town.
- Living Dining: - Very tastefully furnished and accessorized with comfortable seating for 6. - Sony 40” flat screen TV with HDMI plus Blue Ray DVD, plus a Sony stereo/CD with an iPod dock and an 8-speaker surround sound system that plays in the living room, dining room and both bathrooms with a speaker control system. - Living room opens to the covered balconies off the front and west side of the unit, - Interior dining at glass table for 6, or on the balcony at table for 4-6.
- Kitchen: - Cherry cabinets with granite countertops, tiled floors, stainless steel appliances, well considered appointments, and a pass thru bar with 4 barstools. Electric cook top stove with regular oven and a convection oven, plus a microwave oven. - A side by side refrigerator/freezer with icemaker and a dishwasher. Cuisinart appliances include a coffeemaker, toaster, and blender. All dinnerware and Caphalon cookware is provided. - Both the kitchen and the dining room afford water views while cooking and dining.
- Bedroom Details: - The romantic bedroom décor includes Tommy Bahama and Eddie Bauer “plantation style” furnishings, including a lovely shear canopy king bed. All bedrooms have i-Home stereos (MP3 players) and oh so comfortable resort style “Heavenly Bed” mattresses. - The front master bedroom (king bed), has a Sony 32” flat screen TV with HDMI plus DVD and accesses the main balcony. - The rear master bedroom (king 4-poster bed), also has a Sony 32” flat screen TV with HDMI plus DVD and accesses a small rear deck on the rear of the building. - The guest bedroom (2 twins or king bed) has a Sony 32” flat screen TV with HDMI plus DVD.
The Grande Bay Condominiums were completed in 2009/10 and consist of 48 units ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. This is a waterfront condominium, located on the south side of Cruz Bay Harbor. It’s a very easy walk to/from the ferry dock and to all of Cruz Bay’s restaurants, bars, shops, boutiques, groceries and nightlife. It’s also an easy walk to the cabstands where a 5-10 minute ride in an open air taxi takes you to St. John’s famous national park beaches.
The units at Grande Bay all share a heated pool, sundeck, hot tub and a fitness room, all open from 7am to 10pm.The fitness room is equipped with treadmills, rowing machine, Nautilus workout center, free-weights, Pilates machine, elliptical orbiters and a stationary bike. There is on site underground parking for rental vehicles.
Vehicle Information A 4 Wheel Drive vehicle is needed for travel on St John
Rates, Printing Errors, Changes and Omissions: Caribbean Villas is not responsible for printing errors and inadvertent omissions. All rates and villa details are subject to change without prior notice.
PHONE SERVICE/CELL PHONES: Local phone service is interrupted regularly and in spite of our efforts to reinstate service it can some times take weeks. AT&T is the only cell service we find operates efficiently on the island. If you do not have AT&T we strongly suggest you bring a pay as you go AT&T cell phone with you as we do not provide cell phones should the local phone service be interrupted.
Internet Service: The internet service is subject to frequent interruption. We cannot guarantee internet quality or speed. Renters might find it convenient to travel with a cellular carrier MiFi – a couple of examples are AT&T and Virgin Mobile. There will be no refunds due to the internet not working.
Pool Floats: Pool floats are not guaranteed with your villa rental. If you want access to them, please bring them with you.
- Book Now and Save 10%!
- September 2017 - New Reservations Only
- In Season Prices
Dec. 16, 2017 – April 15, 2018
$4725/wk for 2-8 people
(Dec 17 to Jan 4)Christmas/New Years & Presidents Week
$6440/wk 2-8 people
7 night minimum
- Shoulder Season Prices
April 15, 2017 – July 31, 2017
$4025/wk for 2-8 people
5 night minimum – $250 cleaning fee for stays of less than 7 nights
Thanksgiving – Off Season Rates Apply
- Off Season Prices
August 1, 2017 – December 15, 2017
$3325/wk for 2-8 people
5 night minimum – $250 cleaning fee for stays of less than 7 nights
- Hotel Tax/Service Charge
12.5% Hotel tax
- Damage Deposit:
(the damage deposit is refunded 30 days after departure as long as no damage has occurred during your stay)
Caribbean Villa Comments
- Caribbean Villas Comments:
There are only a handful of three bedroom units at Grande Bay, and from what we’ve seen this certainly rates as one of the best decorated and appointed units with a really great audio-visual package. You won’t find anything that is this comfortable and that is more convenient to the restaurants, bars, shopping and nightlife of Cruz Bay. This is a great rental for families or couples who prefer not to rent a jeep, and for persons under 25 years old who can’t rent a jeep on St John, this is an ideal spot.
The owners of Memory Maker at one time were part owners of Villa del Sol, a 3 bedroom villa in the Virgin Grand Estates. They have been coming to St John for many years and they understand that guests have a lot of rental choices on St. John, so they went the extra distance to make Memory Maker more appealing and luxurious than the average Grande Bay unit. Memory Maker is a great way to introduce new or repeat guests to this many delights of Cruz Bay and St John, and to help this along we are offering introductory pricing on this 3-bedroom unit.
- Guest Comments:
- An absolutely wonderful place to stay while visiting a breathtaking beautiful island! The condo was well equipped with what one would need to feel right at home. Thanks for the memorable vacation!
- We just arrived home after our stay at your amazing condo! Thank you so much! We have been to St John several times but I have to say that this was definitely the best. Memory Maker was so beautiful and comfortable that we didn't want to leave. You thought of everything we might need. It was also nice to be so close to town. We drove to the beaches during the day, brought the jeep back to the condo and then walked in to town for dinner! It was amazing!