- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Elysium is comfortable, elegant and appealing and is part of a small neighborhood of recently built rental and residential villas on the Fish Bay side of the peninsula that separates Fish Bay from Reef Bay. Most of the land southeast of Elysium is National Park, so this setting remains quiet and peaceful.
Elysium is another fine St John home built for stress free comfort. There’s certainly not a lot of traffic out here, so this hillside home retains a relaxing sense of serenity and peacefulness. With it’s a/c in every room, pool, hot tub, coral stone sun deck, and some tan everywhere privacy, this is an excellent choice as a romantic retreat for honeymooners or lovers. This is also a good home for a small family or 2 couples who value that away from it all feeling.
- Guest Comments:
- March 2019 - Good morning Caribbean Villas team….hope you’re having a good week. We had a great time last month on Island and really enjoyed Elysium. Home was wonderful and the pool was great. Thanks for all your help in assuring everything was n place. Counting the days until we’re back! Thanks and have a great day! Don
- We had a wonderful time during our stay at Elysium! Thank you!
- We had a great time! The villa was really nice and we loved the views and privacy! Thank you!
- The house is fantastic and our vacation was absolutely wonderful! Thank you!!
- I wanted to thank you! Everything went so smoothly during our stay. From the time we got off the ferry in St. John until the time we got back on the ferry to go back home everything was even better than I had imagined. The home was lovely and clean and so comfortable during our stay. We would definitely come back for another stay....in fact, I didn't want to leave. The hot tub and the view were my favorites....and the appliances in the kitchen a close second. I loved the lighting and the fans as well, they added a wonderful ambiance to evenings. The bathrooms were very well upgraded as well. What more could I say - but Thank you so much for the wonderful stay and the wonderful service!