- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Cocolobo is a one of a kind villa that offers excellent privacy in a totally peaceful, quiet, and absolutely stunning location. The pristine views are a naturalist’s delight with untouched landscapes, and perfect seascapes. The glorious sunrises, the fiery winter sunsets, and the shimmering moonlit evenings are also outstanding. A usually deserted National Park beach provides the constant background music of breaking surf, while your pool and sun deck are ideal for clothing optional sunbathing.
Cocolobo 3 was formerly owned by two interior designers, a team with an international reputation and an international cliental, while the current owner is also an accomplished designer. The interior décor reflects contributions from all three designers, so this is not your average decor. There’s lots of interesting pieces, the colors are bold, and the accessories are engaging. It all reflects a professional designer’s approach to island living, and we think you’ll agree that the results are comfortable, impressive and well chosen. As they say – it all works.
This villa has an adventuresome character; it’s recommended for the - “wind in your hair, sun on your face, “these unspoiled shorefront views are breathtaking ” - type of guest. Cocolobo has a soft side – overstuffed furniture, handsome antiques, 42’ flat screen TV/DVD, Wi-Fi, 20’ pool, 14 candelabras, etc, but a week or two at Cocolobo is… an adventure. For honeymooners or couples looking for private island romance, or families seeking an away-from-it-all island experience, this is your place.
- Guest Comments:
- We had a wonderful time. Cocoloba was a perfect setting and wonderful accomodations. We will be back much sooner the next time. You will be the first to know of those plans.
- We had a wonderful stay on St John and at Cocolobo! Waking up to those views of Reef Bay was truly amazing! The house and all its amenities was absolutely pertect!
- We truly enjoyed our stay in St John! Cocolobo was excellent. We could not have asked for a more comfortable or scenic place to stay!
- Just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with your company! You helped make our vacation experience stress free. Dolores, Kris and Diane in your Maine office were friendly, very quick to respond to any questions we had and gave us all the information we needed once we arrived on the island. The people in your Cruz Bay office were AWESOME!!! Super friendly...and went above and beyond to be helpful especially after our flight was delayed 7 hours. The house we rented was wonderful, clean and well furnished. Overall, we would rate our experience with your company a 10 out of 10!! We will be back and we will book our next house with you!! Thanks so much!!