- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Ciellodonna is a lovely home that was built by one of St. John's master builders, furnished by a professional design firm and completed in 2001. Although Ciellodonna is only 5-8 minutes from the charming restaurants and boutiques of Cruz Bay, it enjoys a beautiful and tranquil location in a prosperous, low-density neighborhood. Also, Ciellodonna's waterfront location and a private path provide easy access to good snorkeling and swimming in the calm waters of Chocolate Hole.
Ciellodonna was designed to be casual, elegant and very comfortable, and it succeeds in every way. This house has gotten uniformly high reviews from numerous past guests, and it has established itself as a very popular vacation home for couples and families. A price comparison with other rental homes will also reveal that Ciellodonna offers a lot of value at a competitive price.
- Guest Comments:
- June 20, 2019 - We had a fabulous fabulous stay. The house was just perfect. My 7th time with Caribbean Villas and each and every time is just more magical than the next! Thank you!! Cait
- This is our 15th year to the island Ciellodonna was the perfect choice for us! The villa is beautiful and suited our needs well!
- Everything was great! The new sliding doors on the villa are a great addition and the new covered gazebo on the upper deck is perfect for dining outside! We will definitely recommend this home to everyone!
- We enjoyed Ciellodonna once again! This is our 3rd or 4th stay at the home and continue to appreciate the improvements made by the owner; new granite countertops in the kitchen, sliding doors, covered outdoor dining area etc. Thank you so much and we will be back!