Ciellodonna is a spacious and exceedingly comfortable 2-level home with 2400 sq./ft of interior space and an abundant 3400 sq./ft of decks. You park on the upper level and enter into the large great room, which contains the living, dining and kitchen areas. Six sets of screened sliding glass doors open to the large upper deck which runs the full length of the house and includes lovely views, abundant deck furniture and a gazebo to provide shade for outdoor dining and relaxing. Two master bedrooms are located on the upper level and two more are on the lower level, which is accessed by an outside stairway. The pool is on the lower deck, along with a large sundeck and a complete wet bar.
Ciellodonna can sleep 12 people, including 2 in the loft (full size futon) and 2 on the pull out sofa in the lower east bedroom.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 6
- Bed Description: 2 Kings, 2 Queens, Pullout Sofa, Futon
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Property Location: Chocolate Hole Harbor
- Proximity: Waterfront
- Property Size: 5800 sq. ft
- Year Property Complete: 2001
- Beach: Chocolate Hole -4 min. walk
- Pool: Yes
- Pool Dimensions: 26 x 12
- Hot Tub: No
- Air Conditioning: Yes, Bedrooms Only
- Children: Welcome
- Wifi: Yes
- Housekeeping: No
- Ipod Connectivity: Yes
- Damage Deposit: $500
- Distance To Town: It’s an easy 5 - 8 minute drive into Cruz Bay and a shorter drive or a 10-15 minute walk to the spa, fitness facility, restaurants and beach at the Westin Resort.
- Living Dining: The attractive great room is defined by cathedral ceilings, Italian tiled floors, stone walls, comfortable furniture, mahogany trim, and harbor views. A stereo/cassette/CD and a 30" cable color TV/DVD, plus high speed internet, provides the entertainment. The mahogany dining table seats 8-10 in the formal dining area while a newly built gazebo has been added on the upper deck with a table that seats 8.
- Kitchen: The kitchen features granite countertops, mahogany cabinets, a gas stove and oven, a dishwasher, microwave and all necessary cooking utensils and dinnerware. A washer/dryer is located off the kitchen and there's a gas barbecue on the deck.
- Bedroom Details: All the bedrooms are roomy master bedrooms with water views, a/c, screened sliding glass doors, tiled floors, cable tv's, dvd players and quality furnishings. The upper right bedroom is the owner's bedroom with a 4-poster king bed. The upper left bedroom has a queen mahogany sleigh bed while the lower right has a queen 4-poster mahogany bed. The lower left bedroom has a canopied king bed with a queen sleep sofa for children. Two more children can sleep in the loft bedroom on a full sized futon. All the master bedrooms open to a deck and all have beautiful tiled baths and showers and an extra half bath is located off the living room.
Ciellodonna enjoys a peaceful and quiet location with picture postcard views of Chocolate Hole Harbor. Ciellodonna sits on the same side of the harbor as its neighboring villa, Reefside Villa. The house faces east – southeast and is blessed with all day sun, gentle cooling breezes and lovely views of sailboats floating on turquoise waters. A private path leads from the house to the water and you can walk along the shore to the small beach at the head of the harbor where the luxury Pond Bay Resort was planned. It’s an easy 5 – 8 minute drive into Cruz Bay and a shorter drive or a 10-15 minute walk to the spa, fitness facility, restaurants and beach at the Westin Resort.
Pond Bay Resort – In 2007, just as the real estate downturn was gaining momentum, construction began on the Pond Bay Resort, located on the beach at Chocolate Hole Harbor, about a ¼ mile north of Ciellodonna. After completing about 70% of this development, the project was completely shut down in 2009, and as of April 2015, remains closed. For Ciellodonna guests, the downside is that you cannot walk over to Pond Bay Resort for fine dining, spa services and a refined, palm tree lined white sand beach and beach bar. The upside is, the beautiful peace and quiet and tranquility of this neighborhood has returned, and it’s better than ever. Plus, you can still walk (to the Westin Resort) for spa services, beach bar, etc.
Vehicle Information A 4 Wheel Drive vehicle is needed for travel on St John
Rates, Printing Errors, Changes and Omissions: Caribbean Villas is not responsible for printing errors and inadvertent omissions. All rates and villa details are subject to change without prior notice.
PHONE SERVICE/CELL PHONES: Local phone service is interrupted regularly and in spite of our efforts to reinstate service it can some times take weeks. AT&T is the only cell service we find operates efficiently on the island. If you do not have AT&T we strongly suggest you bring a pay as you go AT&T cell phone with you as we do not provide cell phones should the local phone service be interrupted.
Internet Service: The internet service is subject to frequent interruption. We cannot guarantee internet quality or speed. Renters might find it convenient to travel with a cellular carrier MiFi – a couple of examples are AT&T and Virgin Mobile. There will be no refunds due to the internet not working.
Pool Floats: Pool floats are not guaranteed with your villa rental. If you want access to them, please bring them with you.
- Save 15%
- Sept. 4 -Oct. 15, 2017
- In Season Prices
Dec. 16, 2017 – April 13, 2018
$4935/wk for 2 people – $5145/wk for 3 – $5355/wk for 4 – $5565/wk for 5 – $5775/wk for 6 – $5985/wk for 7 – $6195/wk for 8 – $6405/wk for 9 – $6615/wk for 10 – $6825/wk for 11 – $7035/wk for 12
Christmas/New Years (Dec 16 to Jan 6)
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom
- Off Season Pricing
April 15, 2017 – Dec. 15, 2017
$2905/wk for 2 people * $3115/wk for 3 * $3325/wk for 4 * $3535/wk for 5 * $3745/wk for 6
$3955/wk for 7 * $4165/wk for 8 * $4375/wk for 9 * $4585/wk for 10 * $4795/wk for 11 * $5005/wk for 12
Thanksgiving – Off Season Rates Apply
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom
- Hotel Tax/Service Charge
12.5% Hotel tax/5% Service Charge
- Damage Deposit
Caribbean Villa Comments
- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Ciellodonna is a lovely home that was built by one of St. John's master builders, furnished by a professional design firm and completed in 2001. Although Ciellodonna is only 5-8 minutes from the charming restaurants and boutiques of Cruz Bay, it enjoys a beautiful and tranquil location in a prosperous, low-density neighborhood. Also, Ciellodonna's waterfront location and a private path provide easy access to good snorkeling and swimming in the calm waters of Chocolate Hole.
Ciellodonna was designed to be casual, elegant and very comfortable, and it succeeds in every way. This house has gotten uniformly high reviews from numerous past guests, and it has established itself as a very popular vacation home for couples and families. A price comparison with other rental homes will also reveal that Ciellodonna offers a lot of value at a competitive price.
- Guest Comments:
- This is our 15th year to the island Ciellodonna was the perfect choice for us! The villa is beautiful and suited our needs well!
- Everything was great! The new sliding doors on the villa are a great addition and the new covered gazebo on the upper deck is perfect for dining outside! We will definitely recommend this home to everyone!
- We enjoyed Ciellodonna once again! This is our 3rd or 4th stay at the home and continue to appreciate the improvements made by the owner; new granite countertops in the kitchen, sliding doors, covered outdoor dining area etc. Thank you so much and we will be back!