Bay House was completed in 2003 and is similar in design to the popular villa One Particular Harbor, with both homes having been built by the same designer/builder. From the parking area of this 2-level home you ascend stone stairs to the upper level, which houses the kitchen, dining and living rooms and half bath. Three screened sliding glass doors in the great room open to dazzling harbor views and a 420 sq. ft. wraparound covered deck. Interior stairs take you down to the two equal sized, air-conditioned bedrooms and the bedroom deck on the lower level. Every area of the great room has an enticing water view, and every bedroom looks out at Coral Bay. The 20 x 10 foot pool and the sun deck are located at mid level on the southeast side of the house and enjoy sun from morning to mid afternoon, plus lovely harbor views and cooling breezes.
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom
- In Season Prices
Jan. 4, 2021 – April 30, 2021
$3465/wk for 2 – 4 people
- Off Season Prices
May 1 – Dec. 10, 2021
$2800/wk for 2 – 4
- Holiday Rates (Flat Rate)
Nov. 20-27, 2021
$2800/wk for 2-4 people
Dec. 11, 2021 – Jan. 7, 2022
$4158/wk for 2-4 people
- Hotel Tax/Service Charge
12.5% Hotel tax/5% Service Charge
- Damage Deposit
- Caribbean Villas Comments:
Whether from the great room, covered deck, sun deck or pool, the Bay House offers a “postcard from the islands” view of Coral Bay Harbor and the East End of St John. This enticing location is high enough to pick up the cooling breezes blowing off the ocean, yet close enough to the harbor to feel that you’re a part of the nautical scene spread below you. The upper deck is well above ground level but the tight railings on all levels provide good safety for children and the two adjoining bedrooms on the lower floor are also good for a family with children. Coral Bay is St John’s largest harbor and the harbor is usually full of cruising sailboats from everywhere, along with the colorful Caribbean sailors who crew these boats. This nautical essence gives Coral Bay a romantic and out of the ordinary character that our guests seem to greatly enjoy.
With its superb harbor views and warm summer breezes, Bay House also has a romantic flair, especially at night and this is a good choice for honeymooners and couples. Bay House is also a fine home for couples looking for an appealing yet affordable villa.
It's location is perfect! It is a three minute walk to Cocoloba Shopping Plaza and Aqua Bistro restaurant and another minute walk gets you to Sweet Plantations and Island Blues restaurants and twelve more minutes walking (three minute drive) brings you to Donkey Diner and Skinny Legs restaurants and shopping. Overall, if you’re a devotee of Coral Bay (and many of our guests are) this is a nice location, a nice home, and a very good price.
- Guest Comments:
- Thank you very much! We had a wonderful time at the Bayhouse! The villa was just what we wanted!!
- Our stay at Bayhouse was wonderful! The house was well laid out and had everything we needed for a relaxing stay! We will be back!!
- The deck is wonderful. The kitchen was well equipped, living room was very comfortable and the bedrooms/baths were very nice. We loved the air conditioning in the bedrooms at night. The pool was used a lot and nice to have after a day of touring or snorkeling. We appreciated those little things like having a cooler to take to the beach and beach chairs.
- We had a wonderful time and the villa was perfect for us. Kim and Diane were a pleasure to work with and we will definitely book this villa again next time we visit!