Aria is an environmentally sensitive home that was designed and built to be very much in harmony with its peaceful, natural surroundings. You park on the lower level and walk up the short walkway to enter into the great room. One master bedroom/bath plus a tiled deck are also on the upper level. An exterior spiral staircase leads to the lower level with the second bedroom, plus the pool and sundeck.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bed Description: 2 Kings
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Location: Coral Bay (northern hillside)
- Proximity: Oceanview
- Property Size: 1300 sq. ft
- Year Property Complete: 1997
- Beach: Nat. Park - 4-5 min drive
- Pool: Yes
- Pool Dimensions: 8 x 16, 7 ft deep
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes, bedrooms only
- Children: Welcome
- Wifi: Yes
- Housekeeping: No
- Ipod Connectivity: Yes
- Damage Deposit: $500
- Distance To Town: Cruz Bay (town): 6 miles; Coral Bay: 2 miles; Restaurant: 1 mile; National Park beaches: 1-2 miles; Grocery store: 2 miles.
- Living Dining: The two master bedrooms, both with king beds, air conditioning and tiled baths, are on different levels of the house to insure maximum privacy. The lower bedroom is accessed by exterior stairs. Screened sliding glass doors on both bedrooms offer lovely views and both bedrooms open to a deck. The lower bedroom also contains a small refrigerator and a telephone.
- Kitchen: White tiled floors, white walls and white counter tops contrast nicely with the beautiful custom built teak mahogany cabinets in the kitchen. The crisp, clean kitchen includes a 4 burner stove/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, double ceramic sink, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, gas grill and telephone. A washer/dryer is off the lower bedroom.
- Bedroom Details: The living room seats 4 on a daybed and 3 chairs. The view from the living or dining areas through screened sliding glass doors is superb. You will also enjoy the entertainment package, with a 21' flat screen TV/DVD with an Alpha star satellite dish, DSL internet, and a stereo/cassette/CD with wall mounted KLM speakers. There is dining for six at the interior cherry table, or dine outside on the upper deck at the table for four.
Aria was skillfully carved out of the tropical forest on Ajax Mountain in 1997 (Coral Bay – Northern Hillside). This very private and very romantic 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa is part of a 4-villa gated neighborhood. To the east and south are beautiful sweeping views of turquoise seas, blazing sunrises, Bordeaux Mountain, Coral Bay, and the British Virgin Islands. On the other 2 sides of this villa the natural, tropical environment was carefully preserved, thus giving Aria excellent privacy and the essence of a quiet, cozy mountain hideaway. The warm waters and white sands of the National Park beaches at Maho Bay and Francis Bay are an 4-5minute drive. Cruz Bay is a 15- 20 minute drive and the restaurants and bars of the unique town of Coral Bay are a 5 – 10 minute drive.
Vehicle Information A 4 Wheel Drive vehicle is needed for travel on St John
Rates, Printing Errors, Changes and Omissions: Caribbean Villas is not responsible for printing errors and inadvertent omissions. All rates and villa details are subject to change without prior notice.
PHONE SERVICE/CELL PHONES: Local phone service is interrupted regularly and in spite of our efforts to reinstate service it can some times take weeks. AT&T is the only cell service we find operates efficiently on the island. If you do not have AT&T we strongly suggest you bring a pay as you go AT&T cell phone with you as we do not provide cell phones should the local phone service be interrupted.
Internet Service: The internet service is subject to frequent interruption. We cannot guarantee internet quality or speed. Renters might find it convenient to travel with a cellular carrier MiFi – a couple of examples are AT&T and Virgin Mobile. There will be no refunds due to the internet not working.
Pool Floats: Pool floats are not guaranteed with your villa rental. If you want access to them, please bring them with you.