Aria is a beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath home with a pool and hot tub. This tropical hideaway is an environmentally sensitive home that was designed and built to be very much in harmony with its peaceful, natural surroundings. You park on the lower level and walk up the short walkway to the main entrance of the home.
The main level includes your living, dining and kitchen areas plus one master bedroom and bathroom. Aria’s windows and sliding glass doors are fully screened so you will enjoy the ever present trade winds that help keep the interior of this beautiful villa quite comfortable. The second master bedroom, pool and hot tub are located on the lower level and are accessed via a spiral staircase. The pool level bedroom includes a private bath with tiled shower and the washer/dryer is also located off this bedroom. Both levels of this home enjoy the picturesque views looking out over Coral Bay and beyond.
If you are looking for a charming home with gorgeous views, privacy, and only a short drive to the North Shore National Park beaches of Maho and Francis Bay, look no further, as Aria is the home for you.
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom
- In Season Prices
Jan. 4, 2021 – April 16, 2021
$3115/wk for 2 people * $3290/wk for 3 * $3465/wk 4
- Off Season Prices
April 11, 2020 – Dec. 18, 2020
$1855/wk for 2 people * $2030/wk for 3 * $2205/wk for 4
- Holiday Rates (Flat Rate)
Off Season Rates Apply
(Dec 19, 2020 to Jan 3, 2021)
$4158/wk for 2-4 people
- Hotel Tax/Service Charge
12.5% Hotel tax/5% Service Charge
- Damage Deposit
- Caribbean Villas Comments:
The serene, natural and very private setting of Aria is just as private in 2020 as it was when the villa was first built. This delightful tan anywhere privacy, its spectacular views, and its pool and sun deck, and a cozy, relaxing interior make this villa an ideal romantic hideaway for one or two couples. Aria is also recommended for small families.
Aria is centrally located. It is a 5 minute drive to beautiful Maho Bay and a 10-15 minute drive to the other National Park beaches; a 10 minute drive to Coral Bay and a 15-20 minute drive to Cruz Bay where you can enjoy the local bars, restaurants, grocery stores and shops of both locations. For those who wish to be surrounded by St John's fabled natural beauty and peaceful tranquility, but don't wish to give up the comfort of a spotlessly clean, air conditioned modern villa, we think that you will love Aria. If you're interested in this location but Aria is unavailable, take a look at its 2-bedroom neighbor, Bayview.
- Guest Comments:
- Thanks so much for all your help setting up our first vacation stay on St. John, we had stayed on St. Thomas the last 7 years and only visited St. John for day trips but always wanted to find a way to stay on the island. Aria was perfect for us in every way and after I got used to the driving my wife and I ended up hiking and swimming all over the island. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second in recommending Aria and Caribbean Villas, you and Robert did an excellent job. My only regret is how quickly the time went by. I will definitely be considering returning to Aria next year around the same time period and will be keeping you in mind when the time comes!
- The villa was outstanding and we had a very enjoyable vacation!
- We were so delighted with Aria! It has fabulous views, was immaculate and was just the perfect size home for our honeymoon! We took a liking to the Coral Bay side of the island so the location of Aria was perfect!!
- Aria was everything we hoped it would be and more! Everything we needed was there and we could not have been happier with the location, view, pool, privacy etc!! Thank you!
- We had a wonderful trip! The Villa was awesome the view spectacular. We really enjoyed the island and the beeches! We are already talking about another trip!!
- The service from Caribbean Villas was great. The rental process was clear, simple and easy. In addition it was wonderful to have Bonnie meet us. Aria Villa was everything that I had hoped for in a vacation rental. It was clean and had all the necessities availed that we might need during our stay. Everything was in good working condition. The privacy is wonderful. But, there is something that really sets Aria apart and that is THE VIEW! The sun rising over Coral Bay is beautiful and the light in the evening over the bay gorgeous. Sitting in the hot tub and seeing the millions of stars was pretty incredible too!
Thanks for a great vacation. We already have friends interested in renting Aria from seeing our pictures. We will very likely rent from Caribbean Villas again!
Click here to add your own text