Aqua Gem is a 2 level, 2-bedroom villa where both air conditioned bedrooms, a 20 X 12 foot pool and a 700 square foot deck are on the lower level, while the living /dining/kitchen areas, a half bath, and a wrap-around deck are on the upper level. You park on the upper level and there are interior (spiral staircase) and exterior stairs that lead to the bedrooms on the lower level.
Rates are based on 2 people per bedroom
- In Season Prices
Jan. 4, 2020 – April 10, 2020
$2765/wk for 2-4 people
- Off Season Prices
April 11, 2020 – Dec. 18, 2020
$1610/wk for 2 people * $1785/wk for 3 * $1960/wk for 4
- Holiday Rates (Flat Rate)
Off Season Rates Apply
(Dec 19, 2020 – Jan 3, 2021)
$3132/wk for 2-4 people
- Hotel Tax/Service Charge
12.5% Hotel tax/5% Service Charge
- Damage Deposit
Caribbean Villa Comments
- Caribbean Villas Comments:
This appealing villa was added to our rental program in 1999 for all the right reasons:
Aqua Gem enjoys a good location in a desirable hillside setting right next door to the Virgin Grand condos. This location is a short walk to the Westin, 5-minute drive to the restaurants and shops of Cruz Bay and an 8-10 minute drive to beautiful North Shore National Park beaches.
Second, Aqua Gem was designed to be a affordable rental home but it has many of the features of our more expensive villas, such as sunset views, a delightful pool and sundeck, air conditioning, wireless internet, a 32in. flat screen TV, decks on both levels, colorful and fragrant tropical landscaping, an attractive décor, and a very attractive price.
The child safe railings on both decks make this a good choice for families with small children and the equal master bedrooms are perfect for 2 couples. If you are looking to rent 2 villas in combination, Ocean Pearl and its neighbor, Ocean Pearl, are a perfect pair of Caribbean twins that are connected by a footpath.
- Guest Comments:
- March 2019 - We stayed at the Aqua Gem last week...it was Great!!! Kind of a silly question, but the bath towels were so fluffy and absorbant I would love to purchase some. Can you give me any information on the towels so I can order some?
- We had a lovely time! The home was very good for us. It was conveniently located to the beaches and points of interest that we had!!
- The design and layout of Aqua Gem are fantastic and we loved the home!!
- Our stay was lovely! Aqua Gem was comfortable and an excellent value for a family! We had a fabulous week on St John and hope to return next spring!
- We loved Aqua Gem and Caribbean Villas! Having Luciah meet us at the dock and give us a little personal commentary through town was such a treat!
- Thank you and what a nice experience from Greg at the car barge to the girls in the office that took care of my need for a hairdryer!! Aqua Gem was nicely provisioned with the paper goods and soap etc so we only had to figure out where to swim and what to eat!!!!! Thanks, would love to go back!
- We had a wonderful stay at Aqua Gem. I have visited St. John eight times (twice this year), and this was the easiest check in/out process I have ever experienced. And renting the jeep from your company was much easier as well. We will definitely be renting from you again!