Angelica’s design is attractive and functional, with the two master bedrooms and the living/dining and kitchen areas all on the ground level. A loft bedroom that is accessed by an interior spiral staircase is on the 2nd level, and outside another spiral staircase leads to a sundeck with chaise recliners and a limited water view. The master bedrooms are on opposite ends of the villa and therefore offer good privacy. The bedrooms, living and dining room all open to the pool deck through screened sliding glass doors.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bed Description: 2 Queens, Queen pullout sofa
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Property Location: Great Cruz Bay (hillside)
- Proximity: Ocean View
- Property Size: n/a
- Year Property Complete: 2005
- Beach: 2 minutes to Great Cruz Bay
- Pool: Yes
- Pool Dimensions: 10.5 ft x 12 ft
- Hot Tub: No
- Air Conditioning: Yes, all rooms
- Children: Welcome
- Wifi: Yes
- Housekeeping: No
- Ipod Connectivity: Yes
- Damage Deposit: $35 non-refundable damage waiver
- Distance To Town: Angelica is about 1/8 of a mile beyond the Westin Hotel and a 5 minute drive into Cruz Bay.
- Living Dining: The fully tiled living room has a cathedral ceiling and is cooled by ceiling fans, ocean breezes and if you need it, air conditioning. It is nicely furnished, with a couch and loveseat, and Caribbean artwork and accessories. Cable color TV/DVD, a stereo/CD and a telephone and beach chairs are included. You may dine inside at the wooden table seating 6 or on the pool deck at the glass table seating 4-6. A s/s gas grill is also on the pool deck.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is well equipped with a 4 burner gas stove and oven, a stainless steel (s/s) refrigerator, s/s microwave, s/s dishwasher, and s/s toaster, blender, and coffeemaker, and a washer/dryer is off the kitchen. A bar/counter with 3 bar stools separates the kitchen from the dining room.
- Bedroom Details: The 2 bedrooms are cooled by ceiling fans, the trade winds and split level air conditioners. Both master bedrooms are equally sized with queen beds, cable color TV, tiled floors, a chest of drawers, lamps, end tables and a hanging closet. Both have a fully tiled bath with a stone shower. The loft bedroom, which is above the kitchen and dining area, has a queen pullout sofa bed and is accessed by an interior spiral staircase. The great room and both bedrooms are air-conditioned to insure comfort throughout the house
Angelica was completed in 2005, and is located above Great Cruz Bay on the land that separates Great Cruz Bay from Chocolate Hole Harbor. This very convenient location is about 1/8 of a mile beyond the Westin Hotel and a 5 minute drive into Cruz Bay. The house faces south and the pool and patio decks are bathed in sun all day. Colorful and abundant landscaping surrounds the house and creates a feeling of being in the middle of a private tropical garden. Angelica’s views of the water are very limited, although the views of the well landscaped grounds from the pool and deck areas are quite nice.
Vehicle Information A 4 Wheel Drive vehicle is needed for travel on St John
Rates, Printing Errors, Changes and Omissions: Caribbean Villas is not responsible for printing errors and inadvertent omissions. All rates and villa details are subject to change without prior notice.
PHONE SERVICE/CELL PHONES: Local phone service is interrupted regularly and in spite of our efforts to reinstate service it can some times take weeks. AT&T is the only cell service we find operates efficiently on the island. If you do not have AT&T we strongly suggest you bring a pay as you go AT&T cell phone with you as we do not provide cell phones should the local phone service be interrupted.
Internet Service: The internet service is subject to frequent interruption. We cannot guarantee internet quality or speed. Renters might find it convenient to travel with a cellular carrier MiFi – a couple of examples are AT&T and Virgin Mobile. There will be no refunds due to the internet not working.
Pool Floats: Pool floats are not guaranteed with your villa rental. If you want access to them, please bring them with you.