Sharing the Love City Pride!
We never tire of talking about St. John. If you’ve never been here before, we have some helpful hints to make your stay exceptional. For those who’ve been here before, you might find a thing or two here that you didn’t know before. Feel free to send us an email with any tips you would like to pass along too!
- We will greet you at the dock when you arrive on the ferry and escort you to your vacation rental.
- Rent a Jeep on St. John! No waiting for it to come over on another ferry.
- Jeeps are the most fun way to get around the island. If you rent it from us, we deliver it and we are are here to help if needed.
- Drive on the left side of the road.
- USA Citizens do not need a passport, we’re in the United States Virgin Islands.
- You really need to explore the Virgin Islands National Park which is an amazing 2/3 of St. John.
- Yes, the Sugar Plantations are worth seeing too.
- Sunrise or Sunset whichever your preference, be sure to have your camera ready every day.
- Water water everywhere,,, visit the beaches and pick our your favorite spot.
- Vacation Rentals have full kitchens, linens, and luxurious decor.
- We are on the island and available for any recommendations needed or questions you have.
- Little Secret,,, some people come and never leave their rental. Can you blame them when you’re in paradise!
- Prefer to organize in advance of your stay? Just give us a call and we can share even more tips with you!
- Did we mention the views? Ahhhh You will never want to leave!